I hate it when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparkysgrrrl

War Child
People are on AIM and don't say anything.
They wait for me to say something first.
What they don't realize is that I cut it on then forget about it and don't check to see who's on.
So then I get an upset note from them "why didn't you say hi to me"

:mad: :scream: :censored:

Why don't you put your away message on?
Thats what I do so people don't get pissed. But, they still seem to get pissed.

Nevermind.

I'm super-helpful.

:|

That seems to be the demon cat of all demon cats.

I'm not away from the computer, I just mean, I don't go searching to see who comes on and stuff after I cut it on, then ppl get offended that I don't IM them, thinking I saw them on and am just ignoring them.

I'm just forgetful and don't look back at the thing while it's on.

Well if i am online and am reading/writing email or doing work related things and/or just don't want to be bothered, i usually put my away message up or just sign off of AIM as soon as it automatically signs me on.

Thankfully I have not received messages from people accusing me of ignoring me. :|

if i am in the middle of something and i receive messages from people, i just tell them that i am in the middle of something and that i will IM them later.

Last edited:
I hate when I log on and someone IMs me THE SECOND I log on.

Its like, give me a dang minute to get settled in.

:laugh:

i hate the door creak sound when somone signs on...is there a way to change or get rid of that? i can't find the settings...

and turning off the sound isn't a valid option cos then i can't hear the cd player, which doesn't block out the noise completly anyway...

go to My Aim

Edit Options

IM/Chat

click on Sounds for either side to configure what you want to hear and what you dont want to hear.

hope that helps:)

i :heart: the block function. :macdevil:

i have been having weird issues with my the msn lately. i haven't been getting the first one or two messages people write me. it's annoying. and then they REALLY think you're ignoring them.

:mad:

*blows up the my msn

It is.. I love logging into one im program and having all my messengers in one!
Each section with their own little icons, aim, msn, yahoo... :drool:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
MSN sucks ass! but i do prefer their smilies to AIM's

I actually prefere AIM's smilies.....MSN's smilies always look like they're constipated to me :tsk:

Trillian smilies

33637%3C2%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334474%3C3%3C2ot1lsi

:drool:

my sons always leave the speakers up

really really REALLY loud. So the sound of that door slamming (it's either silence or the door slamming I get, count yourselves lucky)
frightens the beegees out of me. I tend to turn the speakers off...amongst other things.
What rope?You guys and your private jokes.
I have no buddies:der: :eeklaugh:
and crikes almighty, my posts ramble on enough...imagine chat........
no don't.
Merry Christmas y'all:wave:

Back
Top Bottom