I had sex with an 18 year old....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:
amazing how primative we truly are.

not putting you down or anything, but it's unreal how sex totally dominates us.

i agree. almost everything in human nature revolves around sex. look at the entertainment industry, topics of conversations (such as this one), innuendo is everywhere. i find it fascinating how sex is such a focal point of our lives.

U2democrat said:

i agree. almost everything in human nature revolves around sex. look at the entertainment industry, topics of conversations (such as this one), innuendo is everywhere. i find it fascinating how sex is such a focal point of our lives.

Well, I don´t think that´s primitive. We just like to fuck.

RademR said:
and I'm 24, do you think that's too young? My friends hook up with younger girls, and I dont have a problem with it (as long as their legal). But I usually never do, I just feel like I'm too old and when it comes to a relationship, I usually date women 21 or older, just because of the age and maturity differences. But this was a situation after a long night of drinking and I can go out on a limb and say it wont lead to a relationsip...so I ask, do you think that was a little too young?

My husband is seven years younger than me. He was 22 when we got married and I was 29.:huh:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

if you're in a club and the girl used a fake ID to get in saying that she's 18, and you even see her fake ID that says she's 18, and you sleep with her and she turns out to be underage... are you at fault?

That actually happened here in Australia. The girl was in an over 18 venue, was buying drinks (drinking age here is 18), was claiming to be 20 or so. The guy takes her home etc etc. He gets done for it because she was 16 (can't remember how it went wrong). He WAS able to throw it all back on the club. He said there was loads of evidence to suggest she was over 18, none to suggest she was under, and it was the clubs legal resposibility to make sure everyone in there was over, and therefore he had the right to assume everyone was. I'd say that's all fair enough.

Erm [Squirms uncomfortably in her office chair]...

I am 26 and my current on-again off-again flame is 36. We met when I was 18 and he was 28.

Is that sick?

xtal said:
Erm [Squirms uncomfortably in her office chair]...

I am 26 and my current on-again off-again flame is 36. We met when I was 18 and he was 28.

Is that sick?

Naaah, your relationship has stood the test of on-again-off-again time.

My ex-fiance and I first met online when I was 15, and he was 28. :uhoh: We had been chatting for quite awhile before it had even dawned on each other to ask for ages. We didn't meet in person until I was 19 though.

Back
Top Bottom