I had sex at work...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
... and I'm not repenting...
eek.gif
redface.gif

a) what kind of work can a person have sex at?
biggrin.gif

b) if you're not repenting, it's not a confession LOL

I have had sex with a guy at work before. I just had sex with a guy from work for the second time last night/this morning, and I not repenting either.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Oh dear.. so we've got one thats doing a married man at work and one that's cheating on her boyfriend.
eek.gif
redface.gif

I'd say these are pretty real confessions.

Mo drama fo yo mama. Who is the married one?

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Now THAT'S a confession!!!!!!

Glad I could be of service.
icon1.gif

------------------

She is entitled to her opinion diamonddude.

After all.. they have both pretty much annouced that they are cheaters.. so obviously they're going to get some much deserved heat. I'm very scared if you condone what they're doing especially after your schpeel in the marriage thread.

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
apparently some people can't stop krunking.

Ok if you gonna use gheto slang at least make it flow.

------------------

Originally posted by Sicy:

After all.. they have both pretty much annouced that they are cheaters.. so obviously they're going to get some much deserved heat. I'm very scared if you condone what they're doing especially after your schpeel in the marriage thread.

Ok I am not a cheater. Did I say I was? You made an ASSumption. An incorrect and presumptuous one at that.

------------------

You said that your boyfriend is in another country but you just had sex at work.

How do you misunderstand that?

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
i'm sorry. i didn't know the ghetto term for cheater.

That is ok. If you need to borrow my Gheto to English dictionary just let me know.

------------------

You said that your boyfriend is in another country but you just had sex at work.

How do you misunderstand that?

Maybe with the misconception that he does not know what I did or maybe that we have discussed this with each other prior to my encounter with "they guy from work".

------------------

* cough *

3344292%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D323238978987%3Cnu0mrj

* cough *

(closes eyes)not going to be mean. not going to be mean.

I some times hate knowing things and not being able to voice them. *sigh* oh well I laugh at people on the inside and that is good enough for me.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Anonymous

------------------

Oh? Would you like to voice something about me?

Please.. go right ahead.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ghetofabu:
Maybe with the misconception that he does not know what I did or maybe that we have discussed this with each other prior to my encounter with "they guy from work".

How exactly does that discussion go?

"Hey honey, you're kinda far away and all...and well, I wanna sleep with this guy at work."

"*in shock*"

"Honey?"

"..........."

"Ok, say something if you don't like it, stay quiet if you're alright with it."

"*still in shock*"

"Awww, thanks hon, you're the best. I love you!"

biggrin.gif

I'm taking notes so I have something to work with in the next "all men are pigs"-thread

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Oh? Would you like to voice something about me?

Please.. go right ahead.
biggrin.gif

no

------------------

Of course I dont condone cheating.
Even you know that I have "some" standards and absolute boundries.
Right?
Hope so.

diamond

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

Originally posted by Diemen:
How exactly does that discussion go?

"Hey honey, you're kinda far away and all...and well, I wanna sleep with this guy at work."

"*in shock*"

"Honey?"

"..........."

"Ok, say something if you don't like it, stay quiet if you're alright with it."

"*still in shock*"

"Awww, thanks hon, you're the best. I love you!"

biggrin.gif

icon37.gif
icon37.gif
not even close but that is funny.
icon37.gif
icon37.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by ghetofabu (edited 05-10-2002).]

Originally posted by meegannie:
...okay...well...I'm just going to go watch that cat video again and pretend I never looked at this thread...

Me to. I did not even start this damn thing and I am all up in the center ring of this one.

------------------

That's how threads go.. always changing directions.

I went and made an explanation in the another thread I think. I will try to find it and repost.

Are you going to post this? Sorry, I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom