I had a NonPleba dream about Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Seriously!
Listen-
Nobody was doing the nasty w nobody.;)
Promise.
Sorry girls.:angry:
Anyway it had to do w Interference.Com..Bono was behind me asking if he could use my computer....pestering me to read/look at the boards ect..
Am I losing my marbles here?:huh:

DB9:dance:

Last edited:
I have all Kinds of Bono Dreams.....

ONce I was at a show and BOno was talking to a group of us and he wanted some chewy chips ahoy. Of course I didn't have any but some other girl did and she got to go backstage and stuff...I WAS PISSED!!! :mad:

So out of sheer superstition I brought along some Chewy chips ahoy to New Orleans on U2perbowl weekend....:laugh:

I had another one once where U2 was playing a show in my driveway and spent the night in my basement the night before---and during the show Bono had a total "Flock of Seagulls"(or whatever) Haircut. Larry were jumping up and down and laughing so hard at him......:lol:

I have weird U2 dreams these all the time, so you're not Bonkers. Had an Interference dream just last night. :coocoo: :reject: :help: <------We all belong here......

here lose these

marbles-1.jpg

I love telling my dumb dreams to anyone who will listen...

I had this one dream where I was at an indoor pool and I noticed that there were quite a few people there, but not in the pool, just sitting at the side. Then Bono walked in and I got freaked out about how I looked in my bathing suit and all, and the other people seemed to notice him but I started to feel that he was an imposter of some sort. :scratch:

(edit: Meaning, someone dressed up as him, you know...)

Oh, and uh, he was wearing regular clothes. Not a bathing suit, sorry ladies.

Last edited:
I've had a dream involving Bono and a swimming pool too! I was with my mom in Ireland, and we ran into Bono who invited us to his house for dinner. So we showed up at his house, and he led us to the backyard where there was a swimming pool and a table set out. All his kids were playing in the pool, and my mom and I went for a swim before dinner. (Bono didn't swim- he was in the kitchen cooking with Ali!) The rest of the dream was just us eating dinner with the Hewsons. I don't remember much of what we talked about except that my mom was trying to figure out if she should call Ali Mrs. Hewson or just Ali and never could make up her mind.

Back
Top Bottom