I had a dream about Axver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trinity3000

Acrobat
Ok so I don't even know the guy, or even what his name is or anything. But the other night I had a dream that a new flatmate moved in to my flat and I'm like chatting away to him and see something that has the name Axver on it, and I'm thinking like OMG it's Axver off Interference, should I tell him I am also on interference. And I decided not to.

Anyway it could happen, if he like moved back to NZ.

Kind of weird dreaming about a person you don't even know from cyber space. I woke up and was all like WTF.

You know what just occurred to me ... trains and trams have always appeared in my dreams, for a long time .. even before I met Axver :ohmy:

What does this mean! :huh:

A sneak peek at Axxo's dream tonight.

_41948284_train416300.jpg

you know it took me awhile to decide to post about it at all. Then I decided if you keep it to yourself it just becomes a dirty secret that eats away at you.

Well not dirty, I mean there were no trains as I say.

So no Axver yet?

dear Axver.
you put yet another fucking train in my dream last night.

it was an electric on BTW you would love it. incidentally i was wearing a schooldress.

i hate you .

love jen.

Now what would be scary is dreaming of Ax singing One :yikes: :lol: Like THAT would happen!

I swear, I'm going to dream of trains tonight now :madwife:

mysterious_jen said:
dear Axver.
you put yet another fucking train in my dream last night.

it was an electric on BTW you would love it. incidentally i was wearing a schooldress.

i hate you .

love jen.

:lol:

LemonMelon said:

Give him a few more hours, and he'll be all over this.

Unless he never comes to ZC anymore. That would make me sad. :(

Just use the magic words: "One" and "Lovetown".

ok im totally serious i had one last night. probably because this was the last thing i read before going to sleep but this is how it went down.

so im just sitting in my math class then all of a sudden a mac computer just pops up on my desk. no one realises it so im sitting and my msn comes up and im talking to axver..... so axver tells me there going to be on much music (Canadian MTV kinda) so i watch and me and axver were texting then BOOM axver is a chick.... wtf... a very good looking chick too... it was soo f'ed up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom