I had a dream.... a premonition?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I had this dream, maybe a month ago.... where I was driving on the freeway, and there was a commercial plane above me, plummeting toward the freeway, bodies falling out of the plane onto the freeway. I remember almost crashing my car trying to swerve around the people and debris on the freeway. It's weird, I remembered this dream as I lay in bed last night, thinking of the events that happened yesterday.

Now I'm scared.

frown.gif

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

These are popping up all over the net...I had a strange dream about a week ago...part of it is kind of funny...I was in the French Alps were they ski (I have never been to France and I don't ski) but a cable car came loose and was falling through a ravine...suddenly it became huge and it was full of thousands of people...and it plunged on into the ravine. I was standing on the side of the mountain and could do nothing...and I told a reporter "I am too stunned for words" I forgot all about it until I saw a man on the tv ..covered with debris...tell the reporter "I'm stunned...to stunned to say anything"...made me remember my dream...thousands of people dying in a bizarre manner.... I never believed in premonitions but that was a bit weird.

On another list...a girl said she dreamed about a week ago of walking through thick smoky debris looking for someone..

And one of my daughter's friends said she dreamed of someone running up an esculator...that looked like a fireman...that she was in a lobby with people 'sleeping' on the floor...

I have no idea what to think of it..maybe co-incidence...maybe not...but you're not alone..

dream wanderer

I have had a recurring dream about flying for most of my life, starting at about age 4 or so. Its extremely vivid and real, it involves me hanging onto the plane in mid flight,then i will lose my grip. I can even actually FEEL the sensation of falling, plummeting a great distance. Just as I am about to hit the earth,or perhaps just as i'm hitting it, i awake with a terrific jolt. Its horrible, scares the hell out of me. Its so damn real!
The good news is, the last time i had that dream, instead of falling, a Navy Blue Angels jet passed overhead, i grabbed onto it and somehow that made me safe.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

WOW, Christine + dream wanderer
that is scary!
eek.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

dream wanderer... damn that is really freaky. You gave me the chills when I read your post.
eek.gif

Miss Mac... I feel you. I often have dreams of falling great distances, only to be woken up with a jolt or sometimes I actually get out of my bed.

Dreams are just so weird. I wonder if they really mean anything or just coincidence. I can sometimes make myself dream what I want to if I concentrate real hard on it before I go to sleep.

Now that's a trip.

------------------

Sicy's Website

It's wierd how things like that happen...
My friend lives in an apartment building, pretty high up, and a little out of the city. To the left is a full view of all the CBD buildings, to the right we can see the whole flight path into Sydney airport, watching the planes landing.
Anyway, not just a week ago, we were watching the planes and thinking 'what if' one somehow ended up hitting one of the towers in the city. Asking questions like "would it go right through" "Knock it over" etc and the horrible thought of "how many casualties".
We agreed that no matter what kind of cock-up a pilot made, they'd never hit the CBD, but agreed one thing could happen to cause it...'terrorism'.
The three of us who were talking about it have said to each other a hundred times in the last 2 days "can't believe we were talking about this last week".

Holy shit Tyler. Now that is fucking freaky.

eek.gif

------------------

Sicy's Website

That's weird. I do believe in fate and premonitions. I have had them, not about this event, but others. Once I dreamed I saw a brick building on fire, and the next day the paper had a picture of exactly the same building on fire on the front page. It was a school in nearby town I had never seen before.

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

Those are really scary dreams. Very freaky stuff.

Mines is really stupid.

kobayashi used to be young. young and totally engulfed in playing soccer.
when kobayashi was just a wreckless adolescent he had soccer dreams where he envisioned a sequence where he would have to take a penalty shot. kobayashi would make his way up to the ball and just as he was ready to strike it, wake up in pain as he had just kicked the wall.
he would then hear his mother yelling 'don't kick the wall ****(insert kobayashi's real name here as obviously his mother did not call him kobayashi)' and his father laughing.

------------------
'you two will get old.'
Baz Luhrman, 'Everybody's Free(To Wear Sun Screen)'

Back
Top Bottom