I had a dream....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the dream that he falls into a giant black hole?
or that he is followed by aliens?

:lmao::lmao:
I'm so sorry Daisy:hug:
As a side note...I heard someone today refer to J Lo's ass as a giant caboose!! :laugh::lol::lmao:
I'm still howling from that, as a matter of fact!!
Here's to hoping you have a Matthew McConaughy(sp?) or perhaps an Eddie dream? :hyper: :hug:

wouldn't it be nice......

Ben Affleck is on TV here tonight with Sandra Bullock, can't say I've ever dreamt about him.
I've had 3 dreams with U2 in them, but they've all been General Viewing...quite, well, very very very enjoyable, very. Driving in acar, watching Bono and Lady Di dancing, meting Ali and the band outside a motel with a very nice cactus garden.............but none of the real good stuff.
:yawn: maybe tonight:eek: :happy: I'll try counting sheep.

Attachments

• counting sheep.jpg
    counting sheep.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 23
Bono's American Wife said:
I had a good one about :adam:

I'm trying for :bono: but its not working
Dreams rarely go the direction you are aiming for, huh? Hehe...trying consciously to get your subconscious to think stuff is difficult...

Not that :adam: isn't an excellent dream though!!

I had a dream that Matthew Good (of the Matthew Good Band) was trying to kill me and my friend Matt (no relation to Matt Good)...it was so weird and creepy. I dreamt this last night. I'm still debating whether or not to tell Matt, because anytime a guy shows up in your dreams, it could be interpreted in many ways...

Back
Top Bottom