I got toasted for New Year's Eve...with my dad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Yes, I went to a New Year's party with a whole variety of friends and family, and as soon as I walked in my friend Jessica was offering me mimosas and daiquiris and all sorts of fun things. I didn't get *too* drunk, but I'm a little wobbly as I type this and am trying harder gthan usual not to make any typos, but excuse it if I do cause I havea couple drinks in me. Anyways, ahppy New Years, and if you think yours was more pathetic than mine, just consider the fact that I got tipsy with ym dad in the same room. Weeeeeeeird. Happy 2003!

PAX!!!!!

nothign wrong with that!!!

i stayed home tonight, and it was just dad and me, and he bought me some smirnoff ice, since i'm only 20 and cant buy it myself. lol hes the best! we had pizza and watched a one hit wonders countodwn and it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to stop typing so fast cuz it's probably hard to read...i'm just giddy and typing tway too fast! LOL

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

HI@!

I feel the same awy. I ahve friends over and my mom and dad were here and it's the first tiem they've seen me drink. (They're watching Buffy, and so I'm up here for the next 15 mins) It was a good party I think, but yhes, as an 18 year old, it's really weird drinking with mum and dad (although Daddy doesn't drink).

I had a good new year as far as i can remeber, i was getting smashed on whiskey and loads of other things allll night with the family, it is a bit weird but funny:drunk:

Back
Top Bottom