I got into an accident today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I'm okay--I just scraped up my arm a little bit. It was raining really hard, and I was taking a corner, and I skidded and hit a curb. :reject:

Amazingly there's no body damage to the car, but I blew out a tire and probably banged up the same wheel a bit. AND the airbags deployed.

Well, my stepmother wanted a new car anyway, and now she's probably going to get one. :wink: Fortunately, the guy who came to tow it said it probably wasn't my fault, I'm not hurt, I didn't hit anyone or anything else...so it was the best accident you could hope for, really.

:yes: Best kind of accidents are the ones where only cars gets hurt.

:up: Good to know nothing serious happened to you.

Last edited:
Oh, pax!!!!!!! :hug:

I'm still a bit freaked out from my recent accident...scary stuff.

I'm glad you are all right! Take care of yourself.

i'm glad your ok! :hug:

i hate airbags :angry:
when i was in my car accident about 4 years ago or so, my only injuries were caused by the airbag. :|
although my car was totaled, i was just turning at a red light so i know i wasn't going very fast and probably wouldn't have needed them.

glad to hear you are OK! :hug:

If this new car thing works out....I may have to let you borrow my car when I get to Penn! :uhoh: :wink:

Update!:

The car was indeed totaled. My stepmom now has an '03 Sonata instead of her old Plymouth Breeze, so, really, it was a good deal. And the chemical burns from the airbags are healing nicely. :|

Thanks for all your warm wishes. :)

Good to see you're OK.

The same kind of thing happened to me: raining, took a corner...except I went into the ditch while trying to compensate and ended up flipping 3 times and rolling countless others. Totalled the car and broke my leg, too. :up:

Back
Top Bottom