I got extremely lucky today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
I usually go to the Starbucks right across campus everyday after my first class around 10:00 AM...it was just today that I had to stay and finish an exam...and it was a lucky break...around 10:15 a car rammed through it and injured someone, I was extremely lucky today...(its one of the smaller starbucks stores)

wow, that's pretty lucky indeed! When I hear things like that I really wonder wether things are just 'a coincidence'...

See, this is why everyone should avoid Starbucks and go to their independent coffee shop!

*tokenantimegamultinationalglobalisationcomment* :D

Okay, well that tops my recent "I was extremely lucky at Starbucks today because Jake Gyllenhaal was there" story.

Glad you're safe. :up:

That's pretty crazy, and it does make me wonder if it more than a 'coincidence'...but what about the guy that got injured? I mean, no offense, but if someone/thing is watching out for you, but why not the other guy? Try saying 'everything happens for a reason' to him...

I dunno.

AttnKleinkind said:
That's pretty crazy, and it does make me wonder if it more than a 'coincidence'...but what about the guy that got injured? I mean, no offense, but if someone/thing is watching out for you, but why not the other guy? Try saying 'everything happens for a reason' to him...

I dunno.

I was wondering when someone would say that.

Okay, nothing happens for any reason. The world, nay, the universe is a series of unrelated haphazzard events. Either way.

Back
Top Bottom