i got caught skinny dipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me and some friends did that. Two of them (assholes) did not and took some our clothes and ran. We were not worried cuz we knew they would come back eventually so me and two other girls (my roomates) that were with me just kept on swimming. It was a pool near an apt complex and I guess that one of them called the cops on us and they came and busted us and we had to tell them that our "friends" had taken some of our cloths and so they turned around and we had to figure out out of what cloths were left how to cover the three of us. We so though we were busted and they were taking our info and the two guys showed up and they were older than us and they said that they were with us and they took our cloths and the cops were telling them that they were older and that they should have kept us out of truoble and lectured them and then let us go. I had not thought about that story in a long time. That was like 6 years ago. wow.

Last edited:
Skinny Dipping rules!

I'd actually only done it once till over the Fourth of July holiday weekend, when some new friends of mine invited me over and we swam in the buff for quite some time. I dont really know how to swim properly though, lol,but i managed. :sexywink:
That really sucks about you being caught though. I wouldve freaked.
:huh:

ghetto must be drunk

Yes I did post about doing it over memorial day too! I am glad Miss Mac that everyone picks the holidays to get naked and skinny dip.

Back
Top Bottom