I got arrested...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
thursday night me and 2 friends (one was Darren - Mullen4Prez) were staying in my house because I was leaving to go to Dublin for the summer today, so anyway after watching Harold & Kumar get the munchies we decided to head outside... it was 4am, we went through a garden when a car pulled in to the house so I ran one direction and Darren & Luke ran the other, they got away and I dived dramatically into a bush in front of the car thinking they were with me but they wern't and I tripped right in front of the car and quickly got up and ran into the back and jumped over a wall were I found Darren & Luke and we kept walking, we had no specific reason for being out except we were bored... so after walking for about 20mins a car passes us, we recongnise it as the under-cover cop but kept walking, he drove by, about 10 mins later an actual cop car pulls up beside us, Darren leaps into a bush and isnt seen by the cops, one woman gets out and starts looking around while a man questions us on a reported burgalry in the house we were in, as youths were seen running from the house, we denied it as we didnt burgal. The woman looks in the bushes to see if we'd gotten rid of anything and there is Darren looking up at her ina bright yellow jumper "Err. Hello" he says, she automatically thinks he's stoned & drunk, and none of us have touched a thing, he finds my camera in my pocket and starts looking at the footage its just us wrestling and some songs from croke park. in the end Darren is nearly arrested for lying about his name & address even though he gave his real one, we get done for suspected burgalry and are taken back to my house at 5am, my mom wasn't happy, she drove Darren home and the cops took luke home... however they haven't called back on the "tests" they'd do on the house and garden, so they either found nothing or if they think a burgalry actually happened then they think it was someone else//

uwwedoogie said:
thursday night me and 2 friends (one was Darren - Mullen4Prez) were staying in my house because I was leaving to go to Dublin for the summer today, so anyway after watching Harold & Kumar get the munchies we decided to head outside... it was 4am, we went through a garden when a car pulled in to the house so I ran one direction and Darren & Luke ran the other, they got away and I dived dramatically into a bush in front of the car thinking they were with me but they wern't and I tripped right in front of the car and quickly got up and ran into the back and jumped over a wall were I found Darren & Luke and we kept walking, we had no specific reason for being out except we were bored... so after walking for about 20mins a car passes us, we recongnise it as the under-cover cop but kept walking, he drove by, about 10 mins later an actual cop car pulls up beside us, Darren leaps into a bush and isnt seen by the cops, one woman gets out and starts looking around while a man questions us on a reported burgalry in the house we were in, as youths were seen running from the house, we denied it as we didnt burgal. The woman looks in the bushes to see if we'd gotten rid of anything and there is Darren looking up at her ina bright yellow jumper "Err. Hello" he says, she automatically thinks he's stoned & drunk, and none of us have touched a thing, he finds my camera in my pocket and starts looking at the footage its just us wrestling and some songs from croke park. in the end Darren is nearly arrested for lying about his name & address even though he gave his real one, we get done for suspected burgalry and are taken back to my house at 5am, my mom wasn't happy, she drove Darren home and the cops took luke home... however they haven't called back on the "tests" they'd do on the house and garden, so they either found nothing or if they think a burgalry actually happened then they think it was someone else//

No goodnicks! ya deserved to be nicked for runnin' late!

:lmao: just kidding.

Back
Top Bottom