I gave up tickets inside the heart...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trash Can

Acrobat
Let it go, friendgirl!
Trust me. I chickened out of a chance to meet U2, one on one, in their hotel lobby bar during the ZooTV tour, oh so many yeras ago.
I kicked myself for SOOOOOOO long after that.
... It never did help.
Life goes on, of course.

Yes-you've got to 'leave it behind'!

And Trash Can-I know JUST what you're saying about 'chickening out' on meeting them. This past June-after passing up so many chances to try to meet them, I FINALLY got up the courage to hang outside their hotel-and shook hands w/ Bono and got Larry's autograph.

I was always afraid they'd 'do something or be some way' that would affect the way I felt about them-ridiculous, I know-so now I kick myself for waiting so long. But life does go on-and all kicking yourself will accomplish is a sore backside
wink.gif

You'll get another chance Lilly.
smile.gif

All I want is to do is shake their hand, look into their eyes, smile and say "thank you and God bless you".

Originally posted by Trash Can:
All I want is to do is shake their hand, look into their eyes, smile and say "thank you and God bless you".

Aw-since this is confessionals, I confess-that's not all I wanted to do when Larry was right in front of me
eek.gif

And Edge stood away from the crowd and waved-and I STILL haven't 'met' him-curses!

That's my mission for the next tour
smile.gif

...yeah... A handshake WILL do for me, thanks.

ewwwwww...just got a picture in my head!!

...(think Wynona - think Wynona think Wynona}

whew! thats better!

Back in the day when U2 actually CAME TO MINNESOTA (aka May) I had the chance to go. Not only did I have the chance to go, but I had $45 tickets in the heart. As in the HEART! Like, a foot away from Bono. THE HEART!! I passed up the ticket (what was I thinking!?). It was before I realized the true goodness of U2. I still kick myself in the @ss everyday for that.

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

just catch them on the nxt tour
smile.gif

or go to dublin and wait outside the studio thats what im gonna do nxt year
smile.gif

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Wow! Yep, I remember not wanting to make the sign asking for the drumsticks, but Larry was so sweet and now I have my most prized possesion ever in my room!
smile.gif

*AHEM*...
biggrin.gif

------------------
God has got his phone off the hook, babe...Would he even pick up if he could?

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Well, I didn't want to make the sign, but you ended up making one for me and I will love you always for that girl.
biggrin.gif

That sign was beautiful wasn't it?
biggrin.gif
That thing took so long to make! Do you still have it by the way?
biggrin.gif

332%3A339523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C%3B3%3D44%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323278%3C3%3A454ot1lsi

------------------
God has got his phone off the hook, babe...Would he even pick up if he could?

Back
Top Bottom