I feel soooooo.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neverman

The Fly
ANNOYED!!

This is my monthly confession...a bit late.

I am feeling really annoyed lately by people in public. It seems "personal space" is a lost concept....I have had WAYYY too many shopping cart enemas lately....could ya PLEASE just manage to stay back a few INCHES in the shopping lines?

Maybe save the cell phone call til AFTER the movie?

Hold the door open for the wives and girlfriends?

I really don't like what I see in public lately, and I don't like ME for starting to REALLY dis-like humanity.....

Lord, help me to be more understanding.

Last edited:
This is a good confession :up:

I confess to some of the same things, too. People seem so.... caught up in their own hurry, or something. I don't know. I feel bad for some.......

Amen! Nowadays everyone is in a rush to get somewhere that they don't sit still and look at what's going on around them. They don't smell the roses as they say. People are rude and inconsiderate lately that I'm starting to lose hope in the human race. :sigh:

did you ever realize that some of your behaviour could annoy other people exactly as you're annoyed with them?

I get annoyed and pissed sometime -- for instance when the underground is too crowded, too many people ar etalking on the phone around me and so on...

... But then I think: me too, I annoy other. The volume of my radio is often too high, I read newspapers in the underground and so on..

No one is alone in the world -- just find a way to get isolated and on your own if you can't stand others around.
I found that a walkman or an iPod can help...

lady luck said:
did you ever realize that some of your behaviour could annoy other people exactly as you're annoyed with them?

neverman said:
It is definately a fast paced world now.....and to further my confession....I know I must be just as annoying as those who annoy me....jayyyssuuuss...the circle of life :)

:wink:

I know exactly how you feel. I dunno, some days everything seems irritating to me and I just can't deal with people. Whenever I feel like that I just listen to my iPod as much as possible.

^ :lol: me too... today I was at the bus and God knows why, I always get distracted... you know, start thinking about life, etc... Looking through the window... and then I realsie this old man was standing while I was seated, and I realsied just when someone got up because they had to get off the bus, not for respect to the old man... I mean, I felt so bad after it :(

But sometimes you feel people are shitty, and soemtimes then you realise maybe it isn't so... but I must admit, people can be REALLY annoying. Anyway, "don't let the bastards grind you down" :wink:

Windmilllane said:
Life sucks. I might as well die.
:|

Hey, that's not true and you know it, don't think like that :shame:

Plus, I like your username :D, so if I don't see it around anymore that'll change and I don't want it to :)

you are too kind, girlhappy.
-

All my life, I've been arond people who get mad at traffic, or waiting in line, or when small things come up. I've never understood why they get upset when small misfortunes appear infront of them. I mean... what are you really going to do about it? And, besides that, what good is getting mad going to do? But then again, we all have to be ourselves, I guess.

No one is alone in the world -- just find a way to get isolated and on your own if you can't stand others around

I agree, lady luck. It works both ways, both sides of that statement

I am glad I am not alone in the way I feel....thanks everyone for the replies.

I do realize that any change to make the world around me any different at all...good or bad...starts with ME.

So, I always have this goal...and always fall short...of bringing happiness to any situation....it has been worth the effort.

Back
Top Bottom