I feel so stupid about the last 4 new year day`s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rono

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Well, to make a long story short.

I usely spending my new years evenings alone, feeling lonely and not loved. Today i decided to ask if i could spend some hours with a team mate and the first thing he said,...why did you ask it last year, you are welcome anytime time.

So here is my message to all the people that are afraid to be alone with new years day ( and i know there are a lot of you ) Just talk to your co-workers, team mates ect. Before you know it, you will have dinners and nice evenings out .

the result of my new found self esteem ( sp ) Open up to other people and you will see. There are more people that love you then you will expect.

Sorry for this weird post but i am just so exited about the things that are happening in my life that i even don`t care about my english. :wink:

Thank you :love:

I think its ok to be alone sometimes but it is also nice to spend it with someone, even a friend as you say.

Good for you :)

Rono, your English is perfect. If you were here we would raid the Bushmills distillery for New Year's. :D

It's good to have some self esteem. :up:

I practically grew up "knowing" how to be alone (only child), but I think if I did what you just did a little bit more (with friends, as well as aquaintances of mine) I'd find myself a lot happier, but I'm too afraid of being rejected. :slant:

I'm happy for you and your new found self-esteem, Rono. Have a wonderful New Year. :)

:up:

that's a fabulous story, rono. great advice, especially at this time of year.

it's nice to hear someone expressing happiness around here!

I went to a New Year's Eve party last year for the first time in years. It was great. I'm still in the process of looking for a party. I'm going by a store I bought my ticket at last year.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I practically grew up "knowing" how to be alone (only child), but I think if I did what you just did a little bit more (with friends, as well as aquaintances of mine) I'd find myself a lot happier, but I'm too afraid of being rejected. :slant:

im the oldest of three children and i still felt like i was alone, and so i spent most of my time as an independent person. i hate rejection more than anything.

still working on my self esteem...

Back
Top Bottom