I feel like I'm cheating on my true love.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't you know that if you're going to go through the heinous act of cheating that the one you are cheating with should be an upgrade? :wink:

Lemonboy said:
but I've got tickets to see Coldplay in Stockholm....:yes:

*patiently awaits flaming*

Got tickets to the Copenhagen show :happy:

Edit: Enjoy the concert :wink:

Don't feel bad about wanting to see Coldplay. U2 understands. :wink:

^ And yes, cheating on U2 with Paul McCartney has crossed my mind as well. :eyebrow:

Hmm, seems like I am in good company! :)

And Demmy, they play here on a Monday...:lol:

But my classes doesn't start untill 1:15pm on Tuesday so...:wink:

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
I would go see them, they're playing near me but it's a thursday :(

So, you are in college, stay out as late as you want. You don't even want to know what I did on Thursday in college.

one of the local bars here in town always does a HUGE business on thursday nights. It's college night...AKA thirsty thursdays

I've got GAs for Dallas Friday. Be PROUD. It'll be a great show.

Lemonboy said:
but I've got tickets to see Coldplay in Stockholm....:yes:

*patiently awaits flaming*

OMG! You're not, seriously, going to a Coldplay concert?! :| :tsk:

:angry:

:sexywink:

Have a good time sweetie! :kiss:

Re: Re: I feel like I'm cheating on my true love.....

Merc said:

OMG! You're not, seriously, going to a Coldplay concert?! :| :tsk:

:angry:

Have a good time sweetie! :kiss:

You are just jealous because I get to see a concert and know I won't be soaked afterwards....:tongue:

:kiss:

Re: Re: Re: I feel like I'm cheating on my true love.....

Lemonboy said:
You are just jealous because I get to see a concert and know I won't be soaked afterwards....:tongue:

Yes! Yes, I am! :angry:

:lol:

I cheated on a Saturday night with Coldplay and then went back to U2 on a Tuesday night

so basically Tuesday night was make up ...concert:D And it was pretty wonderful

I am a shameless hussy :wink:

I saw Coldplay in Nashville on 9-18-5, and it was such a sweet emotional charge.
While I think that all the "next U2" stuff is rather sillly, Martin's Bono-isms and Buckland's Edge-isms are unmistakable and memorable.
Then, there's the whole Fair Trade Fetish (which i support, adamantly) and the acoustic set based on a deceased American legend (Johnny Cash) and well, you get the idea.
I danced and cried and sang along and hugged my seatmates and I'm non-monogamous, so it wasn't even cheating.

I confess: I once labored a dumb joke to get some very awful responces of love and acceptance.

True Confession

:hmm: Hmmm... I don't think I am a big fan of bands that, once they are on top (or near) like Coldplay is, they keep on having very strong influences form an only band. I like unique bands with strong personalities, although it is of course obvious that every band will have its own influences. I think that the same happens to me with people: sorry to say, but sometimes I can't stand people who never have an opinion. :shrug:

:lol: this is totally off-topic, so I'll go with what the topic says: I'd also feel like cheating going to another concert, but I don't have to hesitate because nobody ever comes here... so well *sigh* :huh: I guess you are lucky :wink: :D

^:lol: the fact that you can distinguish which one is better says it all, don't feel bad :wink:

Back
Top Bottom