I feel awful...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevated_u2_fan

Blue Crack Supplier
I just watched a little groundhog die…

Poison I’m guessing, I found him twitching on the front lawn of my work. I got a box and an old t-shirt and put him in the shade and I called a local wildlife rescue but he didn’t last long enough for them to get here…

Poor little guy, I used to watch him wandering around the lawn, he was so cute. This tiny little innocent creature who never hurt anything, he was just doing his thing; being a groundhog.

Now he’s dead and I am utterly depressed…

What a way to start my week.

He was done wrong. You must seek vengenance upon those who did this in order to clear his name. Come into work tomorrow with face paint and camo, a bow and arrow and one of those survival knives. Set up in a tree overlooking the landscapers shed and when they come out scream, "YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD" and take those blood thirsty mongrels out one by one.

Who kills a ground hog? Do you work on a golf course? Come on!

UberBeaver said:
Who kills a ground hog?

groundhog_day.jpg

You could always eat lunch with them tomorrow as a show of solidarity, a sort of peaceful protest. Give a speech and stuff. If I knew where to find Canada was on the maps I don't have I'd come and help.

Aww poor little guy. :(

At least you tried to help him.

:sad: that's so awful. at least you tried to save it. that was very thoughtful of you. even in its last moments when it was in pain and ill, it saw that somebody was trying to take care of it.

:hug: i hope this week gets better for you.

Thanks you guys, I feel better now...

UberBeaver said:
You could always eat lunch with them tomorrow as a show of solidarity, a sort of peaceful protest. Give a speech and stuff. If I knew where to find Canada was on the maps I don't have I'd come and help.

Beav, I could confrence call you in if you like...

Poor little groundhog. That's so sad, but it's good that you tried to help it. A lot of people probably wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere near it.

Now go avenge its death! :mad:

poor little guy. :(
if it was poisoned i hope it was an accidental poisoning.
i can't imagine someone wanting to hurt it slowly and painfully like that.

Back
Top Bottom