I dug in the trash!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Behind the art store, but they threw away lots of canvas, maybe 100 bucks worth, am I a bum now?? but, i'll have plenty of canvas to work with for the next week.

Nah, when I was little, when we still lived in the ghetto/gang part of town, our favorite activity was dumpster diving in the church parking lot across the street. The church had nothing of value to us, but all the losers living in the neighborhood were too lazy to pay for their own trash service. Our best find (best in terms of little kids with nothing better to do) was a rabbit hutch made of wood and chicken wire. We filled it with some chestnuts, hid in the bushes on the other side of the yard, and actually trapped a wild squirrel by running out and slamming the top shut. Good times, good times!

a neighbor stole a lawnmower from my dad when he was throwing it away. :|
then my dad stole their old sofa to get back at them...

:der:

this idiot that lives 6 houses down the lane from my mother went up to her one day and said " hey, scott's ( my stepfather) pants fit great, and I found a 20 dollar bill in the pants". I guess he was going thru their trash, and he never gave the money to them, what a weirdo.

Back
Top Bottom