I don't want to have to buy Tiger Beat.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm getting my hair cut in less than 9 hours. :| For the first time in almost a year (and the first not just a trim haircut in almost 3 years). Pray I don't look like I've been attacked by a weedeater or giant cheese grater. :crazy:

i do remember that. i have no idea what we googled to find it though. it was something entirely random.

and i think ms. i-lo needs to post pics too.

i did, it is my journal. ;) but it is a bad photo because of the quality and because i was ready for bed so there is no style to the do.

hey meggie this pig is kind of funny and he has a lovely name. :sexywink:

SamsPigAniKL1.jpg

I have layers! But you can't really tell since they just blend in with the rest of my hair. :( So I did what I always do when I get a haircut -- came home and cut out huge chunks in the front with a pair of scissors! :hyper:

meegannie said:
I have layers! But you can't really tell since they just blend in with the rest of my hair. :( So I did what I always do when I get a haircut -- came home and cut out huge chunks in the front with a pair of scissors! :hyper:

:up: yay for post-haircut self-haircuts.

i'm getting a haircut on wednesday. or atleast that's the plan. goodbye stupid hair!

Back
Top Bottom