I don't like alcohol.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dizzy said:

:eek: Really? I love it. :reject:

I went to a happy hour last Friday and we took advantage of the drink-all-you-can-for-$15 thing, from 5 to 9 PM. Lineup: Corona, 2 Appletinis, 2 glasses of Midori South, 2 glasses of Amaretto Sour and some other things I can't remember. :scratch:

I have not drank and mixed that much since um, early this year? :drunk: It seemed like forever to get to the Metro. :der: But yay, I had no hangover the next day.:wink:

Can I come over this friday? I'll even bring $15 for you...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

and that is the very reason why i hate whisky. :no: two day hangover from doing shots of Evan Williams and chasing them with Icehouse after eating a chili baked potato = :barf: :barf: :barf:

:yuck:
I don't know which made you sick, the Icehouse(my bet)or the chili baked potato...
:hug:

Anytime, Mrs. Clayton. :sexywink:

Bonus: cute guys at the bar. Either that or I was just :drunk:

Last edited:
A good whiskey, vodka or rum is a man's best friend :)

For those that want to get drunk but not taste anything. Try Cruzan's Banana rum and OJ. You have to drink quite a bit of it, but it will do the job and no real alcohol taste.

I went through a phase where I used to drink Southern Comfort right from the bottle. It burned the first time...I hadn't known what to expect, but I quickly began to love it. I don't know if I could physically do that anymore though...damn.

I'm only 21, and I already can't drink like I used to. :laugh:

it can be a such LOT of fun..
but I drank too much with a bunch of girlfriends at the beach the other night..mixed my drinks..and I was the sickest i have been in ages yesterday. It was awful, my whole body was aching. So right now I think...never again....

but..............it can be such a LOT of fun.
and tasty...I LOVE cocktails
and bourbon
and good champagne
and beer on a hot day

cha cha cha :sexywink:

worst thing is the calories ( other than feeling lie you've been poisoned if you overdo it) at my age I have to be soooooooo careful what I eat and drink...fecking middle age:(

meegannie said:
:shocked:

Sicy?!

Glad to see I'm in good company, though. :sexywink:

Yep :eek: I love to be drunk, but I dont like having to drink to get drunk :yuck: Occasionally, lemon drops I sorta like the taste, but there's still that vodka aftertaste that just makes me shudder :crack:

There should be a drunk pill that you can take :laugh:

well that was short-lived resolve. I called in at my girlfriend's place yesterday to make arrangements to go the art gallery...she stuck a beer in my hand, I drank it.....hot dang, I enjoyed it:D

zoney! said:

Tell me more about this one...it sounds awfully like the women I like to date. :sexwink:

You like them in stilettos! :angry:

Red Headed Slut...Jager, peach schnapps, and cranberry. A favorite amongst college students everywhere. But I suppose not as popular as the jagerbomb.

:wave:

**schnapp**Zonelistener likes to wear stilettoes while he chats up red-haired women?

Did someone say start?

now playing.....ME:mac:
along the lines of "what are you listening to?"
I have been waiting to do this for 2 weeks..at last ...the time is right:hyper:
bicardi rum...I never noticed it has Casa Fundada written on the bottle.....how appropriate:angel:
melon schnapps
pineapple juice
lemon squash
cream
ice

whhhhhhhizzzzzzzzzzz clatter in the blender, served in my new glasses with the frangipanis painted on them, with my bad taste swizzle sticks( hub has the naked lady, I have the naked man:tongue:..)

I think I invented it, so I'm calling it Melon Cream Ole
or
Tomorrow...Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?

hub just gave a report..."sheesh that was strong!"
:macdevil: bartender i am
I'm on my second....geez who put wheels on computer chairs?
why can't I stop :Ding?
show me the way to go home................I am home:)
where the :heart: is and where you can :dance: like no one is watching
:dance:

Back
Top Bottom