I don't get these "band camp" references!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
American Pie, and American Pie 2. Those are the movies the band camp references came from.

i think i am one of the few people in America who did not care for American Pie. i usually laugh at movies like this, but this one got only evil looks and a go to hell comment by me to my boyfriend at the time. hahaha....i guess it did not help that my boyfriend and i had a big arguement before sitting down at this movie. :mad:

Last edited:
i'll give you two hints

flute.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

kitty.jpg

only think slang

one time........

Alyson Hannigan :drool:

Bonochick kept on starting her threads "One Time......" - so I starting calling her Band Camp girl - and the initials also worked (BC for Bonochick and bandcamp).

Hi Kat!!!!! :wave:

Re: one time........

zonelistener said:
Alyson Hannigan :drool:

Bonochick kept on starting her threads "One Time......" - so I starting calling her Band Camp girl - and the initials also worked (BC for Bonochick and bandcamp).

Hi Kat!!!!! :wave:

That's right...you were the one who started all that! :laugh:

Hey, I've been startin' my stories with "One time" long before she came along...I am the original. :tongue: I never realized I did it until people started saying, "You remind me of that band camp chick from American Pie"...:lmao: Even my co-workers have noticed. :shifty: :D

Back
Top Bottom