I don't care what you think unless it is about me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Neither :|

We have the strangest weather here. It could be really hot one minute and raining the next. And when it's hot, it's this terrible humid kind of hot that just makes you sweat for no reason.

You get out of the shower and pretty soon you're no longer wiping off water with the towel but you're own sweat.

Actually, I had neither. I woke up around 2 in the afternoon - way too late to have lunch - and so I just had some chicken with pasta as a sort of snack.

I didn't have any dinner either... wasn't hungry.

Right now it's 12:41 am and I wish I had gone out but almost everyone of my friends is sleeping so it's just too little too late.

Shoot i wish it were hot here. U2kitten and I are stranded (not together but in the same state) because snow is covering the highways. :madspit:

By the way browneyedboy i'm the same way, i just pretend i'm interested in what others have to say :shrug:

People don't belive me when they say I care about what other people say...........

but interestingly enough, the person I talk about most in that sentance is me......Maybe it's displaced conceit, or passive-aggresive conceit or something like that... hmm.......

(for instance, I could write a whole post about me talking about how I feel about other people. But am I really talking about myself? or them?

sort of like this post........)

heh. Oh well.

when in doubt.........
put up this icon-

:dance: :dance:
makes me think of "Two hearts beat as one"

would it be bettwe if U2 Democrat and U2 Kitten were stranded together?

Oh, and by the by, here in NY, we didn't have any snow for christmas, except for when I was on the trip back home. Talk about anticlimatic holiday events.....

but at least we did get some....

I wonder what it would be like to have it very hot for "Christmas time". I like snow alot, though...... Everyone should see it, touch it, at least once in their life.

Back
Top Bottom