i do not smoke, but

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
last night i was out and my friend was puffing on a cigar. he and his friends thought i needed to take the time and puff on one as well. so i did. and :| i cannot get the taste out of my mouth. :scream:

this is why i have not enjoyed smoking or puffing on cigars, i hate the after taste. i have brushed my teeth and gargled with scope countless times but it is not killng the taste. any advice?

EWWWWWW. Cigars/cigarettes/pipes/anything else vaguely related to tobacco are just icky.

Maybe try eating some food that has a really strong smell/taste, that might sort of replace the cigar aftertaste?

I smoke cigs but cigars just make me ill .. just the smell makes me :barf:

One time, when I was like 10 years old, my dad came home from work with a cigar because a co-worker's wife had had a baby. Dad decided to light it up and smoke it when he came home to see what my sister and I would say cuz our parents don't smoke. My sister was in a health class at the time, and she started freaking out and going off on him about the dangers of smoking. Dad decided to show me firsthand how nasty smoking was, and he asked if I wanted to take a puff. Curious, I did...and I couldn't stop choking, and I collapsed on the porch...I thought I was dying. :crack: It was awful.

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do have the occasional cigar when I'm out with friends getting drunk (as I am now).

The trick is not to inhale, but to just take it into your mouth, then blow it out. That way you don't get the coughing, but you do get the sweet-ish taste right after (at least with the brand I use, Century Sam)

Back
Top Bottom