i dislike women in general

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
regardless...

I still don't think being a genuine friend has anything to do with the gender you were born with but the values you develop. I've had friends of both sexes that I would just as soon let go. And i try to get along with everyone.....lol...maybe that makes me wishywashy to you...but hey...some of us are friendly. :)

Re: regardless...

therulz said:
I still don't think being a genuine friend has anything to do with the gender you were born with but the values you develop. I've had friends of both sexes that I would just as soon let go. And i try to get along with everyone.....lol...maybe that makes me wishywashy to you...but hey...some of us are friendly. :)

No, I completely agree with you. I have a decent number of female friends, its just the bunch of issues surrounding me, getting a girlfriend, and getting the short end of the stick - put lightly of course. But my friend Jennie for instance, best friend in the world, I love her to death, and I wouldnt ever give her up, same with Matt, my friend Matt is a cool kid, hes funny, I can trust him, and thast important to me. Now, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we have Joanna who gets her friends to make me into a joke, and Adam *koffBASTARDkoff* who I cant trust and is needless to say very very damn irritating at times, I wouldnt necessarily be sad in any way to see them go. And I agree wtih you, I think its because of values and not because of gender. Id go into more detail but the last thing I want to do is sing my life story for all these fine people here, no need to waste their time.

Diemen said:

It took me quite a while to face up to the fact that simply having a kind, respectful and attentive disposition wasn't going to get me anywhere unless I learned how to loosen up, take chances and accept lost or failed chances gracefully.

Wow. Insight.

It?s so difficult to accept failed chances gracefully. It took me a long, long time to learn this lesson.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

Wow. Insight.

It?s so difficult to accept failed chances gracefully. It took me a long, long time to learn this lesson.

Yeah, it's something I'm still working on. It's a lot easier to point fingers than it is to face up to your own shortcomings.

Last edited:
Diemen said:

Yeah, it's something I'm still working on. It's a lot easier to point fingers than it is to face up to your own shortcomings.

I think I will never finish to learn. Even when I know it?s not my fault when f.e. a project hits shit, but the fault of some asshole and biz shark, I should be mature enough to just let it go.

Do you forgive everyone? Me not. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom