I dislike people that come into that come into my room without my permission!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
:angry: my mother just busted the door open and came in here without knocking and then preceed to open the window and turn off my fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

can i come live with someone besides my parents please?????????????????????????????????????

*switches everything back to the way it was*:mad: :censored:

My room has 2 doors- 1 at the hall & 1 into my room, and even when they're both closed- my mom barges in without knocking. She just did as I was typing. Do parents understand the meaning of the word privacy?

I'm too old to be living with my parents, therefore rules were instated long ago on the privacy issue so that doesn't happen, at least when I'm home.

I'm sure my parents go in my room when I'm not. I have my own phone line and they seem to think they need to answer it when I'm not here. Drives me insane cause half the time my dad is rude to my friends and doesn't take a message. on the other hand I can't complain cause my parents pay for it. but still, there's no reason what so ever that they answer my phone because there's no way in hell it would ever be for them.

I too am to old to be living with my parents at least I have been told so, it just irratates me to no end how my parents treat me, I wish i could afford to move out but I cant grrrrrr :angry:

i'm a freshman in college and i live in the dorms, and i have a tremendous amount of privacy compared to what i had at home. while i was home for thanksgiving and spring break, i wasn't there long enough for it to matter, but winter break was insane cos i was home for over a month, and itwas just really hard to have to live with people after being able to eat and sleep and go out whenever you want...

not to mention that all this STUFF was in my room...books that my sister didn't want in her room, clothing piled on my bed...storage area...

try living with four people in a 2 bedroom mobile home where the dining room is turned into a room and the only source of privacy is a cloth partition and everyone could just walk in on you at any given time but ohhh dont eeeven think of doing the same to them:angry:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My dad used to do that all the time. :tsk: :down:
oh god yes. i swear my dad lives to make my life as uncomfortable as possible. he lives on our chair which i don't appreciate since my husband and i bought it so it's not like it was a gift, and now it reeks of cigarette smoke. he goes through the house turning off lights as he leaves a room because *he* doesn't want them on. will it really affect him when he's on the other side of the house? with my poor eyesight, i cannot sit and watch television or read in darkness or dim light. like, in our bedroom, we've got three 40 watt bulbs in our ceiling fan. i'm afraid by the age of like 50 i won't be able to go to the movies because it'll be too dark for me.

this is a real kicker. one time, my dad busted in here and started rummaging through a pile of stuff on the floor. i was like railing into him asking him what the fuck he was doing in here and he was look for the key to the door! he was threatening to take the door off and everything. mind you, my husband and i still live at home due to lack of bling bling. there is no :mad: smilie in existance to show how furious i was.

This is what my mom used to do...

Mom: *knocks on door*

BC: *changing clothes* DON'T come in!

Mom: *opens the door*

BC: MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said DON'T come in!

Mom: Oh, I thought you said, "Come in!"

:mad:

grrr my parents never knock either. What bothers me the most is that I'm on the computer it my room so that my back is too the door and my music is usually on so i don't hear them come into the room, then they say something and it scares me and makes me jump out of my skin! I've told them to knock about a thousand times cause it scares the shit out of me when they do that and they never listen. Idea! I think I'll start locking my door until they learm :mad:

I also love it when my dad comes in my room and tells me that it's hot in here and that i should open a window. Then I tell him that I'm fine, and he's like are you sure? Why don't you open it? AHHHH cause i'm not fucking hot! Why do you care? you're not the one in here.

Back
Top Bottom