I didn't get my best friend a birthday gift.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Nope. I didn't. I asked her repeatedly what she wanted for her birthday (not just any birthday, her 18th birthday) and she said nothing every time. So I followed through on that. There's still one day left. I feel like I should get her something...but I don't know what. So yep, I'm a non-gift giving person this time around.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Nooooo!! You must get her something. If she doesn't tell you what she wants, then buy her something that you think that she will love. Part of being a best friend is knowing what would make the other person happy!!!

You only turn 18 once.

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

or give her a pretty, empty box ("nothing") but tell her it can be anything she wants!

smile.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
or give her a pretty, empty box ("nothing") but tell her it can be anything she wants!

smile.gif

LMFAO!!! That is SO what I'm going to do!!!! Thanks Disco!!!

*thinks of stuff to give her after the empty box*

------------------

Originally posted by zonelistener:
You have cool friends - tell em I think that - it will be a gift!

no. you = dom. not a cool gift.

------------------

Lilly,

Email her this thread.

It's the thought that counts.

------------------
?Economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love.? Morihei Ueshiba

Back
Top Bottom