I did something that I'm not proud of...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uwwedoogie said:
Look I've gotten my warning, I've learned my lesson, and I'm sorry, why else would I be here trying to convince you all, if I didn't care I wouldn't bother or would just not come here.

Don't get defensive. You made this thread. Just because you aren't getting the response you wanted from every member here doesn't mean you can start getting irritated. What did you expect?

You posted a public thread, expect responses.

I'm just curious to know if you would even "feel bad" if Sicy hadn't called your ass out on this in the original thread. If this had just been pushed under the rug, would you care?

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Don't get defensive. You made this thread. Just because you aren't getting the response you wanted from every member here doesn't mean you can start getting irritated. What did you expect?

I'm just curious to know if you would even "feel bad" if Sicy hadn't called your ass out on this in the original thread. If this had just been pushed under the rug, would you care?

I made this thread long before Sicy posted it, or at least before I seen it. So yes actually.

uwwedoogie said:

I also have close relatives who are edging death, also I was told just last week that my sister "didn't look good" in terms of recovering from a sickness, so its not as if I went to attack people by it...

How does this have anything to do with your actions? :huh:

I actually feel bad for your sister if she is truly ill, but using her as a defense actually makes your case worse, doogie. If your sister is actually sick, you should have relayed closely to the pain and sorrow that surrounds thesand that would have been an extra reason not to post that someone's father had died.

Doogie, I am sorry to day this, but you need to grow up.

U2SavesTheWorld said:

:up:

uwwedoogie, if you really started this thread with the intention of acknowledging that you did wrong and offering a sincere apology then you need to accept that not everyone is going to offer :hug:s and instant forgiveness.

And I also have to agree with U2SavesTheWorld -- was it merely coincidence that you started this thread just after you'd admitted to telling lies and knew it was likely that everyone else would find out about it? Or was it the case that you knew your dishonesty was about to be made public and thought it would make you look better if you 'confessed' and 'apologised' for it?

FizzingWhizzbees said:
And I also have to agree with U2SavesTheWorld -- was it merely coincidence that you started this thread just after you'd admitted to telling lies and knew it was likely that everyone else would find out about it? Or was it the case that you knew your dishonesty was about to be made public and thought it would make you look better if you 'confessed' and 'apologised' for it?

I started this thread to admit this is the first place I went. I started this first.

U2@NYC said:

How does this have anything to do with your actions? :huh:

I actually feel bad for your sister if she is truly ill, but using her as a defense actually makes your case worse, doogie. If your sister is actually sick, you should have relayed closely to the pain and sorrow that surrounds thesand that would have been an extra reason not to post that someone's father had died.

Doogie, I am sorry to day this, but you need to grow up.

I wasn't using her as defence, I was merley saying that, yes I know its effective and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone else, just proof that I wasn't thinking properly when I did it. I'm in no way using her to get sympathy or to spare what I did wrong.

FizzingWhizzbees said:
was it merely coincidence that you started this thread just after you'd admitted to telling lies

08-08-2005 08:21 PM - I started this thread.

08-08-2005 08:59 PM - Sicy told everyone. I admitted it to her just before this, but still after I posted here.

The main reason I posted wasn't to look good, but it was after I'd seen first hand how someone took the news after I told them the truth, it made me feel guilty, and I came here to confess.

myusernamehere said:

I actually wanted to lock this thread a while ago. Only because I feel doogie has gotten the responses he deserves, and I dont think there's much more he can say at this point.

He has this same topic posted in his journal, so if anyone still has something to say to him perhaps they can say it there.

doogie all I can say in closing is that I really hope you learned something from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom