I did something I can't talk about...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh god, it's so good to hear from you :hug:

I haven't been sending you PMs or mails, but know that if you ever feel like talking, you can always mail me or PM me.

I've been really worried about you, my imagination has been running wild, so it's good to know you're alive :hug:

JCOSTER said:

Molly, missed you much I am so freakin relieved that your okay. If you ever, ever need an unbiased chat, just pm me for my phone number.

Do you see how everyone started freaking out when we didn't hear from you? I do hope your ok, and can work through whatever feelings are hurting you.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:yes: you can bet I sure did notice that, JC! It really makes me feel good, kinda teary but good. I am blessed to have friends like you, and will share my contact into with someone so they can track me down should I ever "disappear" again.

I'm sorry to worry you guys, as well as my IFL friends and family. I wish I knew why I do it and why I did it but I just don't, and I don't know if I can promise not to try again. Anyway, :hug: for everyone

wow i didn't know this had gone on SO EARLY in the month [Aug]:huh:
I'm SO VERY, VERY *GLAD* you are still with us. :hug:
just keep talking, writing, crying when you need to.

You bring us such fun & caring.
{tho sometimes that's not even enough for a person at such a cul-de-sac of pain}

there was/is a song fragment {among several fuller length of songs/writenstuff poems/prose} - I've used when i start to turn down much darker roads [almost as dark as yours] ......besides other types of self-talk & helpfrom others etc in yrs past.....

"....stick around for joy..."

love2bmama said:

:yes: you can bet I sure did notice that, JC! It really makes me feel good, kinda teary but good. I am blessed to have friends like you, and will share my contact into with someone so they can track me down should I ever "disappear" again.

I'm sorry to worry you guys, as well as my IFL friends and family. I wish I knew why I do it and why I did it but I just don't, and I don't know if I can promise not to try again. Anyway, :hug: for everyone

Please contact someone that can help you:

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/help/default.aspx

http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/depression_support_resources

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom