I confess - I'm afraid of El Cucuy :yikes:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
I confess that as a lone child for 11 years (until Doozer came along), my mom would always convince to comply with whatever she told me. Did you finish your homework, did you clean your room, did you take out the trash...I guess, I'd rather hear it from her than Dad...

But if I were to forget or simply say I did, when I knew I hadn't, I would alway be reminded that El Cucuy was going to get me in the middle of the night and drag me off to whereever he lived!!!

That fate has somehow lived on in my mind...like walking down darkened streets in certain parts of the city..actually lost in a neighborhood that you know you shouldn't be in, opening a door when maybe you know you shouldn't...

So, let me ask...Who else is afraid of El Cucuy???? :yikes:

you mean El Coco, right?? :D

of course i was afraid of el coco when i was a child... and a few weeks ago i was talking with a friend late at night and we started to talk about el coco and the hairy hand and stuff like that... i couldn't sleep that night lol ...

in fact.. i'm gonna write an illustrated book about it and i'm going to make a proyect where everyone would give me a drawing of their own Coco (would you like to be the first one?? :D)

Does he look like this? :hmm:

boogeyman_glow_ap.jpg

is this the creature with all of the sightings in puerto rico?

it was on unsolved mysteries the other day and scared chelsea half to death.

Muggsy said:
"duermete ni?o... duermete ya...
si no viene El Coco y te comer?".... :yikes:

Our worlds have collided! that's basically everything my mom would say but it was El Cucuy!!!

Translation - Go to sleep little boy/girl, go to sleep now... if you don't, the Boogey man's gonna come and eat you!'

Worth a double :yikes: and a LMAO!!!

Back
Top Bottom