I confess: I'm addicted to Interference.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
So I've been trying to avoid Interland because of creepy-stalker-guy spying on me here. But it turns out I just can't stay away...I just keep reading and getting mad that I can't reply. And then I usually storm out of the house and take my dog for a walk to walk off my frustration...but now my poor puppy is looking a bit exhausted so I figured I need to do something about this before I walk the paws off my dog. Then I though why should I give up something I have fun with just because of a muppet like him? And the answer is: I shouldn't! So I'm back. :happy: Expect a posting frenzy from me in the next few days. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

You may now return to your regularly scheduled discussion. :wink:

*Fizz

P.S. I missed y'all. :sad:

wb Fizz! :hug:

if it wasn't interference, it would be something else we'd be addicted too I'm sure...like if I wasn't here, I'd probably just be watching tv all day :shrug:

oh wait...I watch tv all day anyway while I post :shifty: :lol:

but at least I've gotten to meet some great friends thru interference :up:

thanks Fizz! it's actually some stuffed animals in my friends sisters nursery...i took the pic last week at her baby shower cuz I :heart: the little sheep!

Yeah...it's not like we're addicted to "Trading Spaces" or something.

Oops, sorry, ABEL...I forgot...

:shifty:

:laugh:

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

like what?

Ocean Spray Cranberry and Raspberry juice.

It's delicious and addictive and yet so expensive that you could easily get yourself into debt through drinking too much of it.

*Fizz, addicted to Cranberry and Raspberry juice and with an overdraft to prove it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom