I confess - I rarely, almost never reply to PMs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Ok, time to set the record straight:

I don't intentionally ignore them. I log on, read the PM, and then start surfing elsewhere on Interland, thinking I'll reply to them later... and eventually forget all about them.

So everyone who PMs me - Wayne, Mia, Adrianna, Shannon, MJ, JC, etc etc.... it's not intentional! Next time you send me a PM, pls write "reply asap" at the end. :p

Those private messages from the people you mentioned can hardly mean much to you if you prefer browsing interference to replying to them.

Do you have to be a premium member to read them? I know I have some, but every time I try to look at them I get the premium member sign on.

I get PMs too and sometimes dont reply too. :shrug: (Although most of them were wanting to know who's ass I had as my av.)

Ditto. Sorry to everyone out there. Often the pop-up never pops up and I don't check. Or, I'll check, not have time to answer, and then totally forget about it for weeks. If it's super important, someone will e-mail me.

^ Thanks for understanding, hun.

I never said/implied that the PMs aren't important did I? I just said it's my fault I don't reply as I get distracted.

Hmm...sounds like being a Premium isn't worth the money in your case then :shrug:

I use my Premium membership to search and browse profiles. That, and I like it here. I don't mind giving Joel $12 for his trouble. The good times with people I met here that I've had in the past 5 years of membership are certainly worth a lot more.

Last edited:
i've replied to 99% of mine...

ok so its only like 3% full and not including elvis only three peopl;e have pmed me but y know

and im still waiting for one :grumpy:

With such awesome features as Who Ignores Me, how could I not renew my subscription?????

No problem at all on my end BD :hug: Thanks for the heads up though appreciate it :). This explains why you take weeks to respond :wink: jk.

I sometimes fail to respond to PM's/e-mails in a timely fashion myself. So easy to get distracted by other things. This site has a way of pulling you in lol.

Sometimes it takes me awhile...depending on the nature of the PM. Some really make me think, and can take a long time to respond to fully flesh out my thoughts. Some require immediate assistance...USUALLY i can get to those in a timely matter.

Ideally, I prefer to sit down and write well thought out responses to address everything (I get some deep PMs!!), so it takes me awhile to reply because I'm waiting for the time to do that. I'm the same with e-mails and phone calls actually.

Babydoll said:
Ok, time to set the record straight:

I don't intentionally ignore them. I log on, read the PM, and then start surfing elsewhere on Interland, thinking I'll reply to them later... and eventually forget all about them.

So everyone who PMs me - Wayne, Mia, Adrianna, Shannon, MJ, JC, etc etc.... it's not intentional! Next time you send me a PM, pls write "reply asap" at the end. :p

Aha! So, in what way should I try to contact you then? :sexywink: No, it's okay, I just send you PMs to let you know I haven't forgotten about you :kiss:

unico said:
Sometimes it takes me awhile...depending on the nature of the PM. Some really make me think, and can take a long time to respond to fully flesh out my thoughts. Some require immediate assistance...USUALLY i can get to those in a timely matter.

Ideally, I prefer to sit down and write well thought out responses to address everything (I get some deep PMs!!), so it takes me awhile to reply because I'm waiting for the time to do that. I'm the same with e-mails and phone calls actually.

Well said, Mia. Same here :)

Back
Top Bottom