I Confess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
I have at least 20 U2 boots that I've never listened to. :shocked:

Some of them I got sent by people and I cant even remember who they were to thank them...:tsk:

They sit on my shelf in their paper wrappers...some of them I cant even remember what tour/show they are from...

I think this is like U2 fan sacriledge or something...

Or maybe they will be more meaningful if I just yank one out at random and play it one day... :hyper:

i have 25-27 boots. i have around 10 boots i haven't listened to either. the ones Sicy sent me(thank you again!:hug::heart:) i heard, the others i haven't. im just not that obsessive about listening to all of them:shrug:

Boots can be too much. :crack: I collected a bunch in 2001... but really, I am more interested in the shows I attended and a few really good quality ones from each tour.

:shrug: Who has time to listen to them?

I listen to my Ryan Adams boots all the time...I almost never listen to my U2 boots though. :reject: It's not like they are collecting dust though...I'm glad I have them when I get the urge for a live U2 rush. :)

I only got Zoo Europa and Rocks' Hottest Tix, .... and the rest are B-Side singles, like "A Celebration" &c. :shrug:

Angel said:
Boots can be too much. :crack: I collected a bunch in 2001... but really, I am more interested in the shows I attended and a few really good quality ones from each tour.

Exactly. I went on a spree once and got a crapload of them. I've listened to most of them at some point, but there are only a select few I've listened to enough to be familiar with them.

gabrielvox said:
I have at least 20 U2 boots that I've never listened to. :shocked:

They sit on my shelf in their paper wrappers...some of them I cant even remember what tour/show they are from...

Yep I can identify with you on that one. I have about 15 I haven't listened to yet. As a matter of fact I was cleaning the other day and found one still in the package it was mailed in...lol. I'm so bad...hehe:mac:

Lori:mac:

Back
Top Bottom