I completely lost it today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
over a french fry :|

First of all, I am the least likely person to throw a hissy fit...I am a little high strung but normally it takes A LOT to make me lose my cool. Especially something as silly as taking food off my plate but...

today at lunch, my husband reached over and ate the last french fry on my plate without asking and I went completely ballistic. I didn't just get annoyed...I went :yell: :rant: :coocoo: :angry: I'm just glad we were at home and my son was the only one to witness it. I'm seriously never going to live this down. My husband and my son have both been laughing at me all day, cracking jokes about stealing my whole meal next time just to see what I'll do :(

This is so not like me. I know I've been under some stress about work and doing taxes for everyone in my family but I didn't realize how bad it was until my little episode today. I think I really need a vacation. :|

I feel you girl. I was :rant: :mad: :sad: :yell: the other day.. over every little thing. For no reason at all.

Very unlike me.

:crack:

sometimes a good walk helps. just fresh air in general is great for the brain and the nerves. :up:

sometimes i get like that too. happens to everyone at one time or another. stress sucks. :hug:

Awww I hear ya. We've all been there I believe. Tuesday I had a total mental breakdown and cried for hours. :crack: I shouldn't be admitting this, but it's healthy to let off some steam. Life and its stresses just creep up on you and you can't take it. Sometimes I blow up like that, othertimes I cry like Tuesday.
It's good to cry though, it had been months really since I was able to.

:hug:

Drink the last beer in the fridge in retaliation. :)

:hug:

Rilla___Eating_french_frie.jpg

aw is the kitty eating a chip??? :cute:

Stress is a terrible thing :crack: My mum always gets mad if we leave the house late cus her work is so far away she even admitted "I have an obsession with time" and she hates being late

I love how you say "chip" LM....:lol:

Anyway, I know how you feel. I think I'm to the point where I need to start taking some anger management classes. Just call me Tommy Lee.

:mad:

thank you so much everyone, I'm feeling much better today :)

ABEL...that pic made my day :love:

diamond...don't annoy Sicy in my stress thread :shame:

Martha...its just one of those things I've always done. I don't get paid squat and I think this might be the last year I do it. It really is silly for me to do taxes for my 34 year old sister :der: And I am taking a vacation to Phoenix next week so hopefully I'll come back rested and relaxed.

:hug: to everyone else

it can happen to anyone

Bono's American Wife said:
My husband and my son have both been laughing at me all day, cracking jokes about stealing my whole meal next time just to see what I'll do

Sorry, but this bit made me laugh.

As for "losing it" , phewwww, you should see how I went crazy over chocolate bars my oldest brother ate. (all 3 of us had our separate bars, and he went to the fridge and chopped right on my bars! And it wasn't the first time, too.) Silly to argue over some food, but still...

That may have been the biggest freak-out I ever did. The yelling (no...screaming is a better description, at full power of voice), being red in the face from anger, the works for several minutes. ARGH!
Usually I turn sarcastic and snappy, but nothing this big.

Back
Top Bottom