I can't stop hoarding ketchup packets and napkins from fast food resturants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
My purse is full, so is my glovebox. My refridgerator overfloweth from the doors. I just realized yesterday how bad my problem is. Every time I go to a place that gives out free condiment (note, that's condiment and not condoms wise guys;) though I don't know why the names have to sound so much alike!) I always find myself taking more than I need, just in case I need them later. I have needed them later, some places you go to don't give you enough, or any at all. They especially come in handy when you're on the road. I got kiddies who like to dip their fries and chicken nuggets in honey and most places have stopped giving out real honey, so when I find a place that has it like Chick-fil-a or KFC I hoard extra for 'next time.' Most places never put enough mayo on sandwiches for me, so I carry extra mayo packets. Napkins always come in handy. I don't think I've ever bought a pack of kleenex for my purse or car. I sneak them from resturants. I know this is bad. I came by it honest. When I was a kid, my grown relatives did this, especially the sugar and sweet n low. So now I feel desperate without a big stash of this stuff, though most of it eventually goes bad before I use it. Does anybody else do this? CAN YOU HELP ME? :scream:

Mmm, they do smell good! :tongue: Just don't let them stay in your glovebox all summer and dry out :lol:

my parents have done this for years...i can still go home and find a tupperware in the fridge full of ducksauce and ketchup and arby's sauce and so on from when i was 5....

but i CERTAINLY don't still use it :shifty:

Dad and I always save the extra napkins from fast food joints. We still have Christmas napkins in our napkin holder because we keep using the fast food napkins, so we haven't gotten to finishing the Christmas ones. :der: :laugh:

We also have tons of mild sauce from Taco Bell in the fridge.

My grandma used to do that with sweet and low. Even when she lived in a nursing home and could get it there. She had boxes of the stuff.

She fell and broke her arm about 5 years ago and when they took the cast off, she had sweet and low packets stuck in the cast!

My sister steals mints from restaurants. Anytime you ask her for a mint she opens her purse and there's a huge assortment of candy from various restaurants. I think she inherited that from my grandma.

Sicy said:
WETNAPS I think they're called :p
indeed. i don't steal them, and i never use them. the only time i use anything similar actually is when i'm at the tanning salon. my hands feel greasy after putting on my lotion, and they have them. well, they're sanitizing napkins, which are the same, which are also diaper wipes if you think about it. i never take extra. it'd be impossible anyway since you pull them out individually.

anyway, the only thing i hoard really is equal packets, because my mom uses store brand stuff which i don't think is as good. plus, it makes up for all the years i worked at chick-fil-a and had to use my own because they never really kept equal in stock until about a year ago.

when i move out i will buy my own box, honest. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom