I cant stand.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
*the taste of Champagne

*the fact that my comp is so messed up that I cant see the smilie icons, LOL!!(I wanted to put the smilie shaking it's head)

more I cant stand to come later, I am telephone operator right now!!

I don't like any kind of booze, at all :reject: Maybe just fruit daquiris.

I don't like rude or stuck up people either, or hateful, or self righteous, or condescending, or nosey, or pushy, or..... come to think of it there aren't many people I do like :huh: animals :heart:

- racist, homophobic & biggoted folk.

- people who are cruel to animals

- Winter/ cold weather in summer

- Not having any money because everything costs so much :crack:

I'm not big on alchy either, though I love girly drinks like fuzzy navel or strawberry daquiri.

As for people, my least fave are the mopey, negative, depressing kind that always think their life is the worse, always looking for something to complain about, nothing's fair, and contribute little to relationships besides bringing others down. I know more than a few people who've grown up in comfortable middle- to upper-class homes whose parents still pay for their schooling/food/rent/whatever and they still find time to complain about everything (like working, I HATE that!) :down:

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

As for people, my least fave are the mopey, negative, depressing kind that always think their life is the worse, always looking for something to complain about, nothing's fair, and contribute little to relationships besides bringing others down. I know more than a few people who've grown up in comfortable middle- to upper-class homes whose parents still pay for their schooling/food/rent/whatever and they still find time to complain about everything (like working, I HATE that!) :down:

:up:

Ok, to all the lobster haters out there. Yes, you are right, they ARE a dirty bottom dweller. In fact, if you think about it, they are a BUG of the sea life. That being said, THEY TASTE DAMN GOOD!! To me anyway, but I've been called a dirty bottom dweller before so maybe I just like my own kind.

Shrimp I can eat until I puke. Especially cold cooked shrimp with a cocktail sauce that has a good amount of horseradish so it slightly burns your nose.

Crab, not a big fan. These things are sea spiders and the meat just doesn't taste that great to me.

Champagne, a great way to get schnockered quickly, but probably the worst hangover you'll ever encounter. I wish I could be like the people who posted here saying they don't like the taste of alcahol, but unfortunately that's not me. I like an occasional beer and used to be a big vodka fan in my partying days. Now, I'm a family man, and It's all about moderation and being responsible.

As far as kinds of people I hate, God tells me I shouldn't hate anyone. That I should have compassion for these miserable people. It's hard, I'm very judgemental at times. We're all a work in progress though.

Indie Music Snobs (they have no soul)

Hip Hop (It has no soul)

Hipsters Douche Bags from Brooklyn (they blow donkey kong)

Mountain Dew :mad:

Loud noises
People yelling
Rude people
Pretentious people
Flies
The taste of alcohol
The fact that coffee and teeth turn my teeth yellow
Immigration laws
Stereotypes
My utter and complete lack of concentration, motivation, and a short term memory :mad:
Acne in my 20's
Tangled hair
Expenses
Working

Beer, the taste of it and even worse, the smell of it.

The smell of pot and cigarettes - this is a huge pet peeve of mine, especially when it gets into your clothes and your hair.

Super low rise jeans that feel like they're falling off your butt.

Rotten fruit.

Bananas.

Mayo. Relish. Mustard, and condiments in general.

Salad dressing - aka bacterial sludge. Yes, I eat my salads rabbit-style, with nothing added.

As of today :D I can't stand..

myself much of the time
attention seeking immature types
people who share tmi
the annoying aches and pains in my neck and knees
deceit
egomaniacs/know-it-alls
heat/humidity
horse poop in the park :wink:

Back
Top Bottom