I Can't Name a U2 Song...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I recently downloaded some U2 albums I don't have from Mexico.
It's okay, though, it was only October and Passengers - nothing special :shrug:

kellyahern said:
I still don't own Passengers.

The only U2 albums I own that are real are Rattle And Hum, Unforgettable Fire, Atomic Bomb, and both Best Ofs. HTDAAB is the only one of those I've bought, the rest were gifts. All my other albums I just copied from friends.

~rushes to defend Mr Baw~

He is in a unique position of having his own U2 buddy living closeby and available at a moments notice when in need of U2 info. Mr BAW has other talents :fliirt:

In Mr BAW, this is not a flaw, it just adds to his charm :kiss:

Liesje said:
I couldn't give you the tracklist for October. :reject:

Right off the top of my head...

1. Gloria
2. I Fall Down
3. I Threw A Brick Through A Window
4. Rejoice
5. Fire
6. Tomorrow
7. October
8. With A Shout
9. Stranger In A Strange Land
10. Scarlet
11. Is That All?

:der: I think that's right.

FitzChivalry said:

"With A Shout" :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanx God someone knows how good the October is. Nothing special???Are you crazy?It is greatest of all.
Of course i know the names of the tracks. I really "adore" those who are fans since Actung baby or could be even worse ..since All that you left behind, for example

Well if it makes you feel any better Mr. Baw, Bono forgets his own lyrics. :lol:

The acronyms confuse me at times, I have to stop and think about some of them.

I was able to identify "Vertigo" being faintly played in the stadium after my brother's high school graduation....solely by the basslines.

I'm hearing it, thinking to myself, 'hmm I think that's "Vertigo" playing, yup, that's "Vertigo"' then my 6 year old sister asks me what "vertigo" means?

*perhaps I was playing my U2 cd's a wee bit too much around her?*

You're right! I saw him using the teleprompter in OC, LA, 'Vegas and Boston last year! :yes:

ps...it was one year ago tonight, we landed in snowy Boston! what shows! those BAW-ston people have a blast!!! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom