I can't listen to Garbage without..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Garbage.

x015.jpg

x010.jpg

x013.jpg

x018.jpg

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

I love Garbage too.
biggrin.gif

From the making of the Androgny video..

Limo2.jpg

I need to start searching for Garbage fansites.. anyone have any reccomendationsn to a completely new fan?
wink.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I wish I'd seen them--I only saw No Doubt. Would've been nice to see both.

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
I wish I'd seen them--I only saw No Doubt. Would've been nice to see both.

I don't know if it was a preference of music (since I do like No Doubt) or of "connection" with the audience, but I saw both and I liked Garbage better, actually. They are really good -- unfortunately, they are touring for their album and I can't go. Blargh.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by z edge:
You all would rather see trash than No Doubt?
frown.gif

Sorry, z edge, I am not exactly lusting over Gwen
wink.gif
And Garbage's style of music is more my taste than No Doubt -- but, like I said, I DO like them. Just not a big fan or anything.

------------------

It's okay I was just
wink.gif
ya
wink.gif
. I like Garbage too, they used to play them on 99x in Atlanta all the time when I lived there. But here in oklahoma they don't play shite () because radio here is nothing but utter shit(e) and we are oppressed because of. I mean damn, I'm kinda of a conservative guy but don't force it on me or I will revolt!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 03-08-2002).]

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 03-08-2002).]

... getting little "pre-U2-concert" twinges.

For example: everytime I put in 2.0 and listen to I Think I'm Paranoid, I start getting little stomach flip-flops about a U2 concert, which happens everytime I've seen them.
redface.gif

Eek..

------------------

Back
Top Bottom