I can't hide it any longer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lauryl

The Fly
Green bean casserole is awesome. Especially with the little crunchy onions on top... :drool:

Then again, I like artichokes and tapioca pudding. And potato chips ON my sandwiches. LOL

So what gross dishes do you like? :shifty:

I LOVE POTATO chips on sammiches
and your right the green bean casserole is to die for and the great thing is...you cant fuck it up..its so damn easy

i love artichokes too...they are good for ya!

hmm.....whats one gross thing i like....oh yeah.......when ya cook a whole chicken....you pull the innards outta there( sometimes ya wonder are these the innards from THIS particular chicken?)

so ya load it with garlic salt and pepper....cook it at 375....till the skin get all brown and stuff...well......i eat that liver.................oh man..chicken livers are so tasty.,...i dont eat those other foul things they put in there though...
i do share the liver with the dogs...its not too big....but we all get a tasty liva snap!

Last edited:
oh god i love green bean casserole. except i make it slightly different. see, i hate mushrooms. so i use cream of chicken soup instead. it tastes so :drool: i also have a secret trick for the green beans, but that's a family secret. :wink:

i'm the queen of weird food combos:

- i like tuna fish with lipton cream of chicken cup-a-soup instead of mayonnaise. i don't like mayo :yuck:
- i like nacho cheese doritos with ketchup or applesauce. (not all three, ick!)
- you know the cheddar bay biscuits at red lobster? i dip those in applesauce too :drool: and their mozzarella cheesesticks (although i usually use the standard marinara sauce so as to not get too many weird looks)
- original pringles dipped in strawberry yogurt that's got a little bit of chocolate syrup in it.

i can't think of anything else at the moment. except for this, i dip almost everything in one of the following: ketchup, french dressing, or chick-fil-a's polynesian sauce. (like chicken, fries, grilled cheese, etc.)

I like sharp cheddar easy cheese on salt and vinegar chips...or on top of pizza...

this my dear friends is why I am on a diet :|

KhanadaRhodes said:
- i like tuna fish with lipton cream of chicken cup-a-soup
i just realized i forgot the most important part. my mom started me on this as she doesn't like mayonnaise either, but i also put applesauce with it. not mixed in with the tuna, but like on the bread, like how you'd spread mustard on bread or something.

you'd think i eat applesauce more than i really do because of all the crap i eat with it. i love applesauce, even on its own, but i don't eat it that often. mussleman's is the best :drool:

Lauryl said:
Green bean casserole is awesome. Especially with the little crunchy onions on top... :drool:

Nothing wrong with this plate! :up:

but....my mom used to bread and then fry tripe; its actually cow intestine which we called "tripas" :drool: man, dose it with homemade salsa.....:passoutgood: :)

Last edited:
me too.........

but I have a thing with any sort of "Salad" that has mayo and all sorts of toppings on it and sauces and dressings.......

:yuck:

It's just not my bag, baby.

I'm one of the few people in the world who likes a dry salad, I believe, but so be it.

And if any one give me touble, I hit 'em with one of these bad boys - :eyebrow:

i just tried ostrich on friday ...It was good...just put it under the broiler with some seasoning.very easy...it has practically no fat..and tates just like beef....( a wee bit grainier) WAY more expensive

I love eating green olives and chocolate together, which most people think is gross, it seems.

Shoestring potatos in my pork and beans....:drool:

Fries in my McDonald cheeseburgers..:drool:

Salted peanuts in my Pepsi...:drool:

Pancake syrup mixed with my eggs and potatoes...:drool:

Underwood Deviled Ham atop my French toast topped by Pancake syrup :drool:

There's more.................... :wink:

Last edited:
ooh mr. baw you reminded me of two more:

- mcdonald's fries and their hot fudge sundae
- maple syrup and ketchup in my hash browns (not the kind you get in fast food that are one big piece but the shredded kind)

:up: Green Bean casserole

Also: fries w/Catalina dressing, or mayo, or Heinz 57 - anything but ketchup!

- peanut butter Twix with a glass of pineapple/orange juice :drool:
- pattie sausage w/grape jelly on it
- baked liver pudding all mixed up with my grits & scrambled eggs... looks like brains!!! :drool: Yummmmmm. (re: the liver pudding and grits -- I AM a southern girl, after all! :D )
And finally, the piece de resistance:
- a baked potato with shredded cheese, bacon bits, mushroom gravy and a bit of Worchestershire sauce. Ugly, but DEE-LISH!!

Mr. BAW said:
Salted peanuts in my Pepsi...:drool:
:wink:
Rick - you sure you're not from the South??? :lol: That's a Southerner's answer to a quick, inexpensive lunch on the go. I was brought up on the stuff... except I broke my father's heart & switched to Coke when I was about 9 years old! :wink:

BluRMGirl its so nice to see some other American who likes Mayo on fries. My mom always said it was very European, but my friends always thought it was disgusting. lol

I also love toast with cottage cheese, pineapple chunks, and cinnamon on it.

My husband eats cottage cheese with A-1 sauce in it....now thats just wrong! lol

Re: Re: I can't hide it any longer!

Mr. BAW said:
but....my mom used to bread and then fry tripe; its actually cow intestine which we called "tripas" :drool: man, dose it with homemade salsa.....:passoutgood: :)

We used to periodically get Menudo on Saturday mornings. I love everything about it BUT the tripe. I could never get over that stuff. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom