I can't deal with losing another dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to read about your worries, dayglo. :hug:

Were you able to take her to the vets? It may be worthwhile to have some bloodwork done to check things out.

I've been trying to tell my mom we need to do that. I think my mother is scared of finding out what's wrong. She isn't dealing with this very well.

Ah, I understand. It could really potentially be something relatively minor and not nessacarily anything horrible. That being said, it's near impossible to diagnose something without any testing, epecially since our pets can't tell us whats wrong, but I can understand your mother's concerns too. My dog has a form of epilepsy and I was convinced it was going to be something awful when I took him to the neurologist. He just needs daily medication and he's been relativlely problem free and does not have a poor long term prognosis either. Don't give up on your mom yet, sometimes people need a nudge.

:hug:So glad your dog is doing better! maybe like you...she too, misses the other dog and was grieving. I am told animals can grieve just like people. Glad she is doing better!:up:

I've been trying to tell my mom we need to do that. I think my mother is scared of finding out what's wrong. She isn't dealing with this very well.

:hug: be strong :)

Can you take the dog to the vet with your Mum? Maybe be the brave one and go in to the vets yourself and leave your Mum outside?

Sometimes Mums get tired of being brave and facing all the icky stuff themselves . . . selfish as that sounds . . . my 9 year old is the head spider and cockroach catcher in my house . . .I just can not do it . . . maybe if you explain to your Mum that you know she is just as scared as you and that you'd go with her . . . whatever happens I hope your gorgeous pup is okay :yes:

Back
Top Bottom