I cant believe I'm going to say this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I almost dont want U2 to return to the US for a third leg.
frown.gif

If they did return, from the rumors I've heard... they would come to a city which is 2 hours away from me. I dont think I could go through all the stress again of getting tickets and worrying about everything. And if they're two hours away from me I would have to take time off work, stay in a hotel, find someone to go with me... its just too stressful for me to deal with again.

I love U2 with a PASSION like no other band... but I know if they do return, I feel almost like I HAVE to go!! I know I dont sound like a very big U2 fan right now, but I am and I just feel lucky to have seen them once on this tour.

Ughhh..

CCconfused.gif

------------------
~On your knees boy~

Visit my website! Pics of Me... Pics of U2...
http://home.earthlink.net/~cvecchio8850

But I just dont know if I could go through that stress again... especially if they're not playing 15 minutes away from me like this last time.. I stressed out the whole way... the whole presale, the whole planning, everything. I know I stress too much.

Rotten20Flesh.gif

------------------
~On your knees boy~

Visit my website! Pics of Me... Pics of U2...
http://home.earthlink.net/~cvecchio8850

I know what you mean, goddess. When I first heard about the 3rd leg my initial, unfeigned reaction was OH NO NOT AGAIN!!! I went through such stress and frenzy to get the tickets I did. But now I'm happy about their return, because for me at least knowing that my life will limit me to one or 2 shows (since I'll be back in grad school and teaching) keeps me sane. All I have to do, hopefully, is order tix from prop, sit back, and relax. Make a pact with yourself that you'll do the same.
smile.gif

... this time around, I did not stress. No more waiting in line overnight and all that. I bought my ticket two days before the show from a "ticket agency" (those Bastards). I paid a helluva lot, but hey! It was worth it. I got very good seats too.

.... Thank God for "Plastic"!
wink.gif

I know what yah mean Christine, I went through soooo much stressed to get tickets for both shows in San Jose... it was a nightmare! LOL But at the same time I'm so excited if they come back since its rumored they will come back to Northern Cali, in my hometown.... so kinda excited but at the same time its like... OH no here we go again!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
YAY! Someone understands......
smile.gif

I'd so love to see them again... but if its in Sacramento I'll be kinda screwed... unless you want to let me crash at your place Monica.... ?
biggrin.gif

Mi casa es su casa!
biggrin.gif

Of course you can crash at my place!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I almost dont want U2 to return to the US for a third leg.
I definately don't want U2 to return to the US for a third leg, so you're in good company

Europe all the way, baby
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Hey, I live right outside of Chicago, so as long as it doesn't interfere with my day too much, I'll go to every show I possibly can!

YAY!!!
biggrin.gif

Shit we should just go together! None of my punk ass friends like U2!!

frown.gif

Cool!
biggrin.gif

Awwwww, same here, they just learn to live with my U2 obsession!
frown.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom