i cannot remember the name...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
call up during the day from work when he's probably at work and see if there is a name on the answering machine.

*or*

simply call the number and say to the guy, listen, I met you (whenever) and we had a great time, and you gave me your number. Me, being so silly (haha *laughs*) forgot your name, but I do remember having such an amazing time w/ you. So, you wanna go out?

If the guy remembers you and likes you, I don't think he's really gonna mind that you forgot his name.

I know I wouldn't give two shits if a girl forgot my name after meeting me at a bar...

hahaha thanks popkidU2 for the sound advice
biggrin.gif

actually i have met this woman twice and my memory has been crappy because i was probably intoxicated, so she probably thinks that i am not calling her because i don't want too
frown.gif

i eventually called her place and her rommate answered, she was rude to me and refused to give out any names! goddamn it, i will have to wait to see her at the bar, the monday after x-mas!!!

oops
redface.gif
Sorry about that cannibal...I thunk you were a girl
eek.gif

this internet thing can be confusing sometimes...

either that or I'm making a huge fopa because you're actually a lesbian, which is fine, but then I would be making another mistake about your gender. oh hell, whatever, just good luck!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom