I bought waaaay too much CDs this month...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I bought 15 CDs at an average of $13 ea.

:yikes:

I think I may be addicted to CD buying.

:help:

I splurged when I went back home and bought Leona Naess's newest CD...it came out in September, and I've been wanting it since then. Yesterday I bought the Bright Eyes EP "There's No Beginning To The Story"...since it was an EP, it was only $8, so that wasn't so bad. I can't afford many CDs though. :sigh:

I buy at least 1 CD each month... some I only listen to once... :reject: Now I'm also addicted to music DVDs. :help:

theSoulfulMofo said:
I bought 15 CDs at an average of $13 ea.

:yikes:

I think I may be addicted to CD buying.

:help:

what did ya buy??? :hyper:

I just recently bought the Essential Bruce Springsteen (3 cds). I buy a new cd once every couple of months!

i bought a few used CDs from Amazon.com

other newly released CDs are priced pretty good @ $9.99

off the top of my head

manic street preachers: everything must go @ $8 (amazon)
boo radleys: wake up! @ $8 (amazon)
mission uk: sum and substance @ $8 (amazon)
pearl jam: lost dogs @ $12 (best buy)
soundgarden: A-sides @ $10 (tower records)
stp: thank you @ $16 (fry's)
beth orton: other side of daybreak
.... to name a few

i don't buy much music dvd... because i cant spend time doing something else and watching at the same time, as i can with my music CDs.

"i've bought too much music" is the story of my life for the last 5 years.

I have been really good, considering there are soo many new CD's out that I desperately want! I just keep adding them to my Christmas list! :rolleyes:

I have a CD addiction though, maybe there should be a club!

Last edited:
yertle-the-turtle said:
^really?

"I've bought not enough music" is mine.

yes and no

there's still way too much music i need to get

but i'm low on cash from not having a job last summer, and even when i did have a job during the summer i didn't need to spend 20 bucks a week on music cos then i might not be in the hole i'm in now...

I finally found a place in Nottingham to get cheap cds. :D I doubt I'll go very often, though, since it's in the city and it's ?2 to get there and back, which is more than I can be bothered to pay very often. The only cds I've gotten recently are the three versions of the new Starsailor single. :reject: There are soooooooo many I want, but they're so expensive here that I usually only buy used cds or cds I REALLY REALLY want/need.

celia said:

I have a CD addiction though, maybe there should be a club!

There is a club. It's called "Bang and Clatter." :D

Actually, Bang and Clatter would probably be the "Most of us spend way too much on CDs and still don't have all the music we want" club. I think a lot of BandCers feel that way. I know I do.

HeartlandGirl said:

There is a club. It's called "Bang and Clatter." :D

Actually, Bang and Clatter would probably be the "Most of us spend way too much on CDs and still don't have all the music we want" club. I think a lot of BandCers feel that way. I know I do.

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom