I bought Chicago dvd it was out of control and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

girlhappy

War Child
Yesterday i was waiting for my friend who never showed up. It was cold, and i was so dissapointed and bought the dvd out of desperation. Money was supposed to be saved for the shoes. But, crazy as i am, i always put my emotional needs ahead of practical:) The thing is, i am still unemployed and it was really unappropriate thing to do, i thought i would ask for u2 as a Chistmas gift. It is beautiful sunny-snowy day and i would be so happy if i had normal life(job, etc). And maybe more stable friends. Although the price was lower than usual, i dont have anything to wear! Anyone familiar with this kind of out of control feeling? Tomorrow is u2 party in my disco...and another reason to be happy about. Why i feel everything is destroyed when someone who i consider friend let me down? I am in impossible situation,jobless, no boyfriend, i just have friends to hold on to.
But,even when situation is "somewhat normal" like...i have a job and everything...things like that always makes me edgy. Yesterday i felt so isolated, and wanted to kill myself. Things can be so beautiful and in the end always some kind of shit. And the last thing ...tomorrow i suppose to meet the guy i met on the net and he is coming to see me. I know he will be dissapointed and we will never speak again. Thing just cant go better! Thats why i am shouting like Bono in Electric Co. HElp me!!!!!!!!!!Help me!!!!!!!
Anyone feels the same way about friendship, love, life?

no boyfriend on the horizon for me -- and I feel quite desolate, like when you're waiting for someone that could not arrive...

friends that I don't know if I can rely on

a ... quite disintegrated family

my car that's got some troubles and maybe I'll have to pay tons of Euros to have it repaired

A tooth that's driving me crazy -- and the dentist to go to

I have a job that's ok, but I am not sure I could live alone just only with my wage...

But anyway...
I am happy.
It's snowing here, Christmas is coming, a day is going to end and a new one will soon begin.
There will be lot of routine things, common and banal event repeating day after day.

I don't believe in miracles...

But something unexpected could always come your way.

Great post, lady Luck. What happened with your boyfriend , anyway?is he coming to Italy?
BTW. iwanted to confess...i wouldnt buy dvd if it wasnt An cat dubh,Into the heart, Ocean and 40 on it.
I was so deperate to hear it live ,didnt get it(in Vienna) so i must hear it that way!!!!

girlhappy said:
I am in impossible situation

At least be honest with yourself....

obviously you are not in an impossible situation. Just don't be blinded by your "feelings". But I don't see anything impossible.

Girlhappy, where are you from?

Do you know that you can always try volunteering? It gives you a great feeling helping others out. You never know what could come out of it. You could get a new job or meet new friends.

I'm sorry that you are feeling let down by everything that's going on around you. It will get better.

Yes, For Honor iam blinded by my feelings,that is my biggest problem. There is also birghter side of all that. Like yesterday. when i was totally blinded by emotions watching DVD from Chicago. DurinG the Into the heart Bono was singing to the boy,who was all innocence.i was crying and laughIng at the same time because it was maybe most beautiful thing i saw.(exept for Red Rocks). I am all into innocence and, hey , people from U.S. You have all the luck !I would die to hear and see Bono turning into the cat as he is singigG An cat dubh, one of my favourite ever., and then .....Into the heart WITH the child on the stage.....MORE THEN LIFE!!!!!!! aND 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom