I been seeing another forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I have been busy with work and all so have not been around BUT I have been spending some time at another forum as well.

:reject:

i divide my time between 3 forums plus the american idol website.

There are two other forums that I frequent often, and a few others I visit occasionally...though I spend the majority of my online time here because there are so many more forums and so much more activity.

There's nothing wrong with that actually, but the way everything's phrased in this thread makes me :lol:

I've been spending loads of time in my school forum raving about music and everyone thinks I'm mad.

the coldplay forum is not that friendly but the brits on the forum entertain me..lol and the few coldplay fans from that forum that i have actually met have been ultra cool and fun to hang out with. :up:

*edited to say that one of the coldplay fans on that forum captured my chris avatar from the scientist video for me so that i could use it as my avatar :heart: *

Last edited:
Quano Abidji-Achibi said:

:lmao: I so didn't expect that reply.

I've seen other forums like zootopia and stuff.

I prefer Interference, because we rarely talk about U2 :) which is ironic...

but that's another can of worms.

I don't see what's wrong with visiting other forums? :shrug:

Although I really only visit one other forum besides interference, well, ok, including my own forum that makes two other forums :silent: :shifty:

:eek:

You mean there's other forums besides Interference?

;)

For real now: ummmm no, no other forum for me. Occasionally there was a forum on MTV's Europe teletext (I lurked for the majority of time anyway) but that's it.

the two forums that i go on most is this one and an oasis one. i have also been known to lurk and occassionally post on the coldplay and doves forums.

:shocked:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom