I ate a baby....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"I want my baby back, baby back..."

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

"Barbecue Saaaauce!"

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

iiiiiiinteresting..

*wonders what angie's up to now*

biggrin.gif

actually that was the worst Australian accent ever, and Meryl Streep is a damn fine actress.
No, im worng, Elaine from Seinfeld taking Meryl Streep off doing the accent was worse.

aye amanda, you wanna git yerself down moi local aye, there's some grouse blokes there.

Giz, cud set ya up with thommo from walgitt. and it aint yer ways darrrrrl thats the prob, its the way yoo get all hoity aye. don' like no big gills blouzes.

* Screams With Laughter * !!!!!
Look, its ta Crawkadile Huntah!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Bloody Oath! Youse are funny as f***. I'll tell youse a true story that happened a coupla days ago. I was hoonin' the Commy, not the bloody Falcon cos I pranged that last year after too many schooies of Vitamin B, and I'm doin' like 120 clicks on a f***n' Expressway or some s***, and this goddamn fat f***er of a black bloody spider pops up on the inside of my bloody window, right next to my f***n melon. So I shat meself and f***n yank the car sideways by mistake nearly hittin the f***n gutter and then pull over, crankin on the brakes, lock the bastard up. Now don't tell me mates this but like a bloody sheila I clambered over, n'got out the passenger side, then went back round to check the bloody spider. Now youse yanks and poms may not know this s***, but we have a spider here in Auzztrayia called the Funnel Web which is a big black f***er and is the most poisnus spider in the world. All it eats is insects, but f*** me dead, it carries enough juice to roll a small bloody horse. Me house backs onto the bush and we get heaps of the bastards in the back yard and the pool, and I thought this might be one, and no f***n way was I letting a Funnel Web bite me melon.
What I didn't know was that this whole bloody caper had been seen by a bloody copper who pulled over behind (in a nice V8 Commy) to see why I was driving like a pisshead, and I showed him and he looks and says its a f***n house spider, then killed the harmless c***. Geeezus I felt like a dick. I mean I felt like I waz a dick, not like a wanted a dick, cos I got one, and I don't need another one, and I don't want anyone elses.
Yeah, so anyways thats me story and it's true and all but don't tell no one cos it makes me look like a bloody pussy. I'm gonna have a f***n' PJ now which sucks a fat one, cos I like Winnie Golds, and hate f***n PJ's but the Servo had nothin', not even any B'n'H or Dunny Blues, which I don't mind either. Only Styvo's, PJ's and that menthol s***. Bloody hell.

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Look, its ta Crawkadile Huntah!

*standing in front of a lake filled with crocodiles*

I'm gonna jump into this lake filled with crocodiles, JUST TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Gorgeous!

(quotes courtesy of Dane Cook, a feckin funny comedian)

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom