I am wearing reinforced toe pantyhose with opened toe'd shoes!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
It couldn't be helped!! I am house-sitting and had no other clothes to wear to work today except this suit and the only shoes I have with me are flip flops! :eeklaugh:

For someone who generally prides themselves on their ability to dress... I am a walking fashion faux pas :scream:

bonochick has impure thoughts

You better break out that cha cha picture.

Re: bonochick has impure thoughts

Sicy said:
You better break out that cha cha picture.

This hurts worse every single time.......

334%3A2%3C2%3B23232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C375%3C259ot1lsi

ack! HATE pantyhose!! They're a torture device devised by DA MAN to keep us down, yo! :mad: Angel...you bettah rip them puppies off right now!! But that's not as bad as an acquaintance of mine who wore (to a wedding reception, mind you) a shiny aqua midriff top with matching mini skirt (the woman is near 50 as well), and matching sandals, WITH pantyhose...and that "line" where the legs of the hose meet the "thigh reinforcement" area was well below the hemline of the skirt!!!! :eek: I KID YOU NOT. :shocked: :no: Somebody call the Fashion Police!

I *only* where pantyhose when absolutely necessary, which is like, maybe twice a year. Maybe. I wear pants 99% of the time, and my skirts are all ankle-brushing. And as I'm in Texas, from April to early October I don't wear any hose/socks with my shoes, period. I hate shorts too. Thank goodness for capris! :up:

I do wear Spanx though - anyone tried these? They're pretty great - holds you in, no VPL, and no thigh lines. :yes:

I HATE pantyhose. We used to have this really relaxed dress code where I work and we didn't have to wear pantyhose if we didn't want to. But some idiots abused the system and now we ALL have a stricter dress code which requires that women wear pantyhose if they are wearing a skirt and either pantyhose or socks if they are wearing slacks. Since I don't really care to wear socks in the summertime, I'm stuck wearing pantyhose every freakin' day now.

what's with all the sophistimicated terminology being thrown around in this thread?

kobayashi said:
what's with all the sophistimicated terminology being thrown around in this thread?

:lol:

When you get that sex change operation we will initiate you into our secret language.

The Wanderer said:
this is one fashion faux pas I have never comitted

Same here; I have also steered clear of violating the "white shoes before/after Labor Day" edict, since I don't have any white dress shoes.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom