I am tired of my ex's!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually know what this is like, in a minute way.

Getting thrown for a loop when you've finally got yourself settled = :down: :down:

Actually..... I realize that that is exactly what happened to me these last few months! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

wow, I never..... realized that until now :ohmy:

One of my exes contacted me recently. I felt like saying, "No, I don't want to hear about your girlfriend that you hooked up with not long after you dumped me because you said you didn't want a commitment, which must have meant you also dumped the girl that you were also seeing without my knowledge while we were together, just like how I'm sure you don't want to hear about my boyfriend." :angry:

My ex-girlfriend is going to another school, and showed up at MY school's homecoming dance to taunt me, and "talk to her friends"

what a bitch

For Honor said:
I actually know what this is like, in a minute way.

Getting thrown for a loop when you've finally got yourself settled = :down: :down:

Actually..... I realize that that is exactly what happened to me these last few months! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

wow, I never..... realized that until now :ohmy:

Two years after not hearing from or seeing my ex (which is the way it should be), he called me. I didn't even recognize his voice.

What do they get out of doing that sort of thing???? :mad:

well i got a email quiz from my ex a few weeks ago which included questions re: his new girl friend. why he sent it to me i don't know cause i hadn't spoken or seen him in well over a year.

men are strange :tsk:

Every 6 mths or so, my ex will call to see if we can get back together. He doesn't get the hint that it will never happen again between us because he's so goddamn annoying and arrogant.

...Besides, I have a wonderful boyfriend. :D

Well there are two ways to look at it: it's either :up: or I'm a :reject:!!!!!!!!

But that is so random. I can't believe not a word and then 8 years later....:huh:

:mad:

I wonder if he thinks I am still waiting for him to make up his mind.

I remember when he broke up with me he told me or I should say wrote me that our paths will cross again and he is a firm believer in that. He is the only one who has managed to contact me since our relationship ended. I have been in Miami many times since and have even been in his old neighborhood as recently as last year and I have never called him. :up:

Two years after my husband and I got married my ex-husband called to say he was finished with his "selfish stage" and could we get back together.

u2granny said:
Two years after my husband and I got married my ex-husband called to say he was finished with his "selfish stage" and could we get back together.

oh dear :huh:

some people just don't have 2 clues to rub together do they???

that's just laughable. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom