I am scared of the following:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

souLnation2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
spiders- because they are so creepy
bees and wasps- gahh!!! they fly around and they sting people! evil creatures... :madspit:
seagulls- i'm scared that one wil poop on me.... :huh:

wat are you scared of?

A seagull once pooped in my Nana's beer, lol

Im TERRIFIED of balloons, urghhh *shivers*

and i hate the thought of skelatons, ewww

~Snakes
~Spiders
~Strong winds
~Those paintings of people whose eyes are always looking at you no matter where you are in the room :shifty:

leo015p.jpg

Im afraid of walking in belfast @ night, actually im afriad of belfast

I have been stung by a wasp- it wasnt sore i didnt know until the wasp fell out of my trouers and my leg was itchy it was embarrassing telling my friends mum it flew up my trousers- therre was no pain involved :D

3 birds have pooped on my head

.....im lucky :rolleyes:

:ohmy: omigosh, I am TERRIFIED of seagulls.
I have to take my dog for a walk on the beach sometimes and there are always loads of seagulls and I'm terrified of them. Probably because one of the evil buggers has dive bombed me on at least three occasions in the last year.

They're evil, I tell ya. 100% evil. :mad: :grumpy: :down:

I'm scared of spiders, deadly scared! I don't like stinging bugs either. But I love seagulls! They are so smart and they catch food right out of your hand! I have some who remember me and call out to each other when they see me coming. My Mom is afraid of them because of The Birds movie but they're really nice if you give them a chance.

PS I've been feeding them for years and I've never been pooped on once. I think they know better than to bite the hand that feeds them;)

to add to my list :
- corky romano. i saw the commercial with him singing in his car... it was so scary.... :(
- insects in general
- terrorists

and like LarryMullen's_POPAngel said: dying alone. :(

Sharks
Sharks
Sharks
The Ocean
Lightning
Snakes
Cancer, since just about everyone in my family has gotten some form of it or another.
Sharks!!:no:

I'm afraid of....

mine are pretty heavy:

• *Getting cancer or a disease that's very painful or one where your body goes out long before your brain does.
    *Driving on Dallas highways.
    *eh...driving pretty much anywhere in Dallas. Buncha nut cases! :yell:
    *Driving off a bridge or overpass. *shudder* I have dreams about this that keep this fear reinforced.
    *Losing a family member.
    *Losing a good friend
    *Never finding the love of my life.
    *Somehow ending up a street person.
    *Biological terrorism.
    *Nuclear war.
    *Never hearing: "Well done, good and faithful servant." :silent::angel:

Sigh. Hold me. :reject:

Last edited:
I'm scared Bono will be assasinated like John Lennon.

Spiders--since i had one in my hair and up my pant leg all in the same 5 minute timeframe about a month ago

Bees--They're the root of all evil in bug-land. And they LOVE to chase me till i just can't run no more.

Flying(and heights)--I do it cuz it gets the job done and I love to travel. But if someone can explain to me how a 4 ton metal deathbox can just "hover" through the air with ease, maybe i wouldn't be so scared....:scream:

I am DEATHLY afraid of bees and wasps! and also hieghts! I'm scared of spiders, but not really anymore than the average person. Also things like sudden load noises and things that pop out at you 'cause I'm a pretty jumpy person.

Re: I'm scared Bono will be assasinated like John Lennon.

Ali Rose said:

Flying(and heights)--I do it cuz it gets the job done and I love to travel. But if someone can explain to me how a 4 ton metal deathbox can just "hover" through the air with ease, maybe i wouldn't be so scared....:scream:

PLANES are my biggest fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what gets me- the caravan with wings floating in the sky then im afriad of it FALLING out of the sky!!!!!!!

And becuase of that i have never left Ireland and get this for comical i am doing a BA honors degree in French and Spanish next year @ uni :rolleyes: and next year im flying over to Spain to see my penpal of 7 years and hes coming to Ireland first then hes taking me back with him and yeh i have to speand a year abroad when im at uni..........and i have to go by plane :uhoh: :coocoo: :crack: :slant: :reject:

I'm scared of flying and heights, spiders, being murdered, and going bald.

I also get very afraid of the thought of being buried alive. Also cremated while still alive. At least with cremation I wont live long in a 1000c furnace. I am opting to be put in a cryo chamber. I also want a clause in my will that says I get a lethal injection when pronounced dead, so we can all be sure. I am not being mocking here either, its a legit fear of mine. Ya'll heard where the phrase 'the graveyard shift' came from? Being buried alive was once so common, coffins were placed in their graves complete with a long pipe protruding up through the ground with a cord attached. If you happened to wake up in your coffin, you pulled the cord and the poor bugger on the graveyard shift had to exhume you.

*shudders*

Hmmm....

For animals, i guess beasts would scare me. Also i freak out at bugs and insects. And large dogs that bark their heads off FOR NO REASON when you approach them.

Personally, what April said or getting some terminal disease or someone else in the family dying.

World-related: the end of the world - nuclear bomb in particular.

Also sharks (Jaws did it for me).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom