I am in way over my head...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Ok, so my life is relatively good. I am healthy, my family is healthy, I have food in my fridge. Ok, so I don't have food in my fridge, but I have the potential to have food in my fridge as I am fully employed. Don't get me started on my salary, but at least I am lucky enough to have one.

HOWEVER.... The truth is, I have waaaaay too much on the go right now and I have this inscessant problem of saying yes to everything and everyone which in turn compounds my problem. :banghead:

I work fulltime and am taking one class part-time every Wednesday nights for three hours. I just got home and have to be up at 5am (6 hours away) for work in the morning. Yet.... my mind is a buzz at the moment and look more like this --> :hyper: than someone who has to go to sleep this second. So after work tomorrow, I have to run off to my French lesson from 3pm-5pm, and after which, I am supposed to be going to a friend's house. My weekend is waaaay too full of social engagements (ahhhh, poor baby :crack: ) ... some of which I have to cancel on because I am simply going to lose it. I agreed to meet with my peers for a group project brainstorming session Monday night after boxercise class, where at least I get to beat the shit out of the air. :dance: However.... I have an assignment due Wednesday night and can't seem to figure out when the hell I am going to complete it now.

Oh, and did I mention, that I am trying to get a new job and move across the country? And in order to do so I have to create my cover letter.... research some potential companies and get those mailed out early next week, so that when I actually get off the plane in this new city early next month for two weeks, it will actually turn into a successful job-finding expedition and not just a frivolous vacation, of which I can not afford! :crazy:

Don't even get me started on my apartment and all that is involved in moving far away and getting rid of things.... organising and downsizing my life. :slant:

Oh yeah, and about the French....... I need to study at least for an hour everyday to make my private tutorials worth my time and money.... but do you think I have time?!@? NO. Mais, je veux etudier le francais!

Last and YES least..... I am supposed to be reading Charles fucking Dickens "Great Expectations". News flash, I am on page 70 and have three weeks to complete it. :scream:

Now that I have shared waaaaaaaaaaay too much personal information with all of you, I bid you all adieu and a nice life, as I am way too pathetic and embarrassed to return.

Thank you for letting me rant. :wave:

:combust:

your far too busy for your own good.

my 2 cents.

your still a good person though...

you should be the only person to use these two smiles EE:

:wink:

and

:sexywink:

the latter ive taken a liking too, obviously, but it was because of you. you totally suit both of those smiles EE.

have a better day!

less stressful, whatever.

gooday.

There is this great advice someone gave me once. He said that if you (as a leader) ever wanna delegate a task to a person, choose the busiest one. His point was that busy people, no matter how busy they are, are great at organizing themselves--especially when the tasks pile up. They go into autopilot mode, so to speak. They thrive on 'too much' work. Maybe you're like that.......... Don't freak out, just go into autopilot mode. Uh hope this helps a little.

Wow thats impressive. I have no idea how to handle basic every day things, let alone a full and complete life.

No advice sorry! I wouldn't have a clue. If I were you, I'd be locked away somewhere by now rocking on my heels mumbling to myself :D

Back
Top Bottom