I am bursting at the seams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparkysgrrrl

War Child
because I got my Halloween costume yesterday.
But it was a stupid thing to do...why you may not be asking?
Well I'll tell you anyway -

Sparkysgrrrl's cash flow:
$30 cash, that's it

I needed to buy groceries....so I bought:
1 bag ghetto bagels - $1.50
1 small jar pizza sauce - $2.00
1 tiny canister of parmesain cheese $2.00
1 6-pack of ghetto orange soda - $1.00

Total: $8.00 (with tax and all that)

Halloween Costume:

1 black and white cat mask - $3.00
1 black and white furry looking top $1.00
1 black lace vintage looking dress $2.00

Total: $7.00 (tax again)

Did I need to eat...well yeah...do I need to have Halloween? Well no not technically, but it's the only holiday I can properly celebrate.

Soooo.... I spent $15 yesterday...
which leaves me with $15....and I need to order a copy of my birth certificate, which is $10 and that would leave me with $5.
Now we all know what comes out next Tuesday....I can't buy it with $5 so the question is, do I put off my birth certificate and save the $15 and hope that the money my friend gives me for rent will include a little extra so that I can spring for the best of...and go hungry all week, or do I say "fuck it" and not buy the best of the day it comes out. (I've bought every U2 album the day of release for years, it's like a given that it happens)

I need more food....those cold bagel pizza's aren't gonna last but so long....

But I will have Halloween, so that is good.

(rambling......new medication, seems to cause rambles :drool: )

I'm very disappointed by this orange soda tho...it dosen't taste very good. I usually get the Dr Pepper rip off but thought I'd try something new.

yes, among other things, I am a freak.
I was tempted to go get a George Jefferson avatar for the weekend and fucking with it, to show my love and appreciation for your avatar skills, but I'm afraid it will just pale in comparison to your creations

:bow:

The black dress sounds like a good deal.
Just don't spill the orange soda on it, 'k?

Damn, you are good at saving money! I need help in that department.. i love to "splurge" :scream:

Ouizy!!! YOU ROCK! :lmao: Now is Ouizy gonna have a costume for Halloween? Or is that it? LOL

Last edited:
mrs. vedder~

I'm not cheap by any means, but being in college, eons away from the 'rents and getting paid a whopping $8 a week, makes one watch their cashflow pretty tightly. When I bought my ticket to go see foxfire ( :wave: hi hon!) many nights were spent awake with a churning stomach wondering if this was ok - to spend my money. (I reasoned it that I didn't work 60 weeks this summer for nothing!)

So, if you want, just imagine me standing over your shoulder saying "do you REALLY NEEEED that?"

*nod*

Gandhi once said, "If you must go hungry for anyone, make it Bono".

Back
Top Bottom